*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

Now would be the time for the home crowd to pump up this freshman qb. Not sit there like zombies. The game is tied. 

I said somewhere that we wouldn't have any QB's left due to the OL and because Bill Cameron said that Ashford had a bum shoulder. 

Geriner needs to get down at all costs.  

Edited by Auburn93
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ToomersRevenge said:

ESPN deserves to go out of business at this rate

Too much money with contracts.  Any competitors for broadcast service are blocked. College football sold its soul long ago. 

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Because you are supposed to be able to do both. 

BALANCE

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Idk about y’all but I do not Holden out there. Feel like you can ruin a guy’s career in a situation like this. 

No one else

A few minutes into the 3rd quarter, on our 4th string QB - if we're not careful, we're gonna get an injury to one of our legitimately good athletes; thusly scaring-off any recruits who might still think this coaching staff isn't completely inept and after only personal gain$. We should forfeit this game now and get our players all directly into the training and rehab room. Geez!

2 minutes ago, shabby said:

Poor geriner and Ashford. Both deserve better than the situation the line puts them in

They deserve better than the coaches not recruiting any OL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Idk about y’all but I do not Holden out there. Feel like you can ruin a guy’s career in a situation like this. 

Every QB on the roster has had their career's ruined at this point. Might as well keep it consistent. 

Good thing this is Mizzou or we would be getting blasted.

• Like 2