Predict the score this weekend vs LSU

gr82b4au

For some of y’all guessing Auburn is gone win and score more than 13 points, how do y’all see Auburn generating offense? We’re not army or navy, we’re not going to run a million times and still be effective. So with this non creative coaching staff and OL, how do y’all see us generating enough points to win? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

For some of y’all guessing Auburn is gone win and score more than 13 points, how do y’all see Auburn generating offense? We’re not army or navy, we’re not going to run a million times and still be effective. So with this non creative coaching staff and OL, how do y’all see us generating enough points to win? 

If we are able to move , I think it will have to come with RA progressing with short passing game.

8 - 6 Auburn

No offense, but D shows up and gets 4 safeties to LSU's 2 field goals. Last (shared) sack of the game is Hall and Leota on Harsin for providing no offense. Harsin injury makes him a no-go for remainder of season.

Edited by AUx

2 minutes ago, AUx said:

8 - 6 Auburn

No offense, but D shows up and gets 4 safeties to LSU's 2 field goals. Last (shared) sack of the game is Hall and Leota on Harsin for providing no offense. Harsin injury makes him a no-go for remainder of season.

Very creative!!

26 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Well I predicted us to lose by a touchdown, but I will say that if the coaching staff can just make a few changes to the offense for once, and if we are +2 in turnovers like the last game, LSU is beatable. But it would take an entirely different scheme on defense and offense. 
And I know that I am crazy but I do feel like the defensive personnel that we have match up well with this team (other than linebacker). 
But that doesn’t matter at this point because we are unable to make adjustments and the coaches don’t seem to be doing a very good job of putting people in the best position to be successful. 

I believe Auburn still has a shot in this game. The two glaring issues that’s creating so much doubt is the scheme and oline. I find it somewhat disrespectful for LSU to be giving a touchdown or more on the road. Both teams schedules are pretty comparable and this is LSU first true road game. Also Auburn has a two game streak going into this game. If Auburn wins the turnover battle and has at least a competent scheme a win is possible. Auburn has guys that can make plays. The question is can they be put in the right position to make them. 

I've been an Auburn fan long enough to know what happens here:

Harsin puts together a new and improved offensive game plan that is better designed for Robby's strengths. We win convincingly, giving us a glimmer of hope for uga. 24-10

All of that only to revert back to a sloppy pro-style offense and get completely mollywhopped by uga 59-0. 

13 minutes ago, ThereGoesDavis said:

I've been an Auburn fan long enough to know what happens here:

Harsin puts together a new and improved offensive game plan that is better designed for Robby's strengths. We win convincingly, giving us a glimmer of hope for uga. 24-10

All of that only to revert back to a sloppy pro-style offense and get completely mollywhopped by uga 59-0. 

GH_Day.gif

I will preface this post by saying that I hope I am wrong every which way. With that being said, I don’t see us putting up any type of offense to really compete, which will keep the defense on the field longer with a dangerous QB. I have to say 

LSU- 32

AU- 13

helLSU - 38

AU - 11

We score a long FG in the first half, then score at the end of the game against the subs, go for two and make it. The players celebrate the 2pt conversion like they won the game. Sad..