Predict the score this weekend vs LSU

gr82b4au

14 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Wasn’t Les fired after losing to us….

image.gif

I see what did. 👏

I'd like to think our players will rise up and say "ENOUGH", and somehow overcome the coaching and win this game. I don't know if overcoming the coaching is even possible.

Sadly, LSU 27, Auburn 6

• Like 4

LSU - 24

AU - 9

I hope we find a way for me to be wrong on this but I've seen nothing to suggest this team is capable.  It would take a complete offensive scheme change to more of a spread/pace/quick throws and RPO's offense.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2022 at 3:22 PM, e808 said:

So far the scheme or play calling has been to what the oline is worst at trying to go toe to toe. Get guys out in space and work the edges. They have had some success there. If Auburn continues to run the pro style and keep everyone jumbled up of course they have no shot. 

seems like everybody could block down, utilize angles more, pulling tackles, guards. coupled with misdirection or change of direction runs. anything but standing toe to toe.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2022 at 12:22 PM, e808 said:

The last couple of times when LSU weren’t very good and visited Auburn they got blasted

The last three times AU was this bad (or worse) was 98, 08 & 12. All three LSU games were at home. And you guessed it…we lost all three, by 12, 5 & 2 points, so not as bad as one would imagine. So JH does offer a big advantage in most LSU games.

This is why I’m a bit cautious that LSU blows us out, despite @Brad_ATX ‘s prophecy. 

LSU 24

AU 13

Edited by Viper

8 minutes ago, Viper said:

The last three times AU was this bad (or worse) was 98, 08 & 12. All three LSU games were at home. And you guessed it…we lost all three, by 12, 5 & 2 points, so not as bad as one would imagine. So JH does offer a big advantage in most LSU games.

This is why I’m a bit cautious that LSU blows us out, despite @Brad_ATX ‘s prophecy. 

12 covers the spread with room to spare.