Thank God that's over. Georgia Post game thread!

autiger88

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

I think a lot of us are like that at this point. 

I was that way when it was 14-3.  At 42-10 I am angry again.  So sad.  

• Like 1

The good news is one of our biggest rivals just embarrassed us in front of the nation, again. Our other biggest rival will play in front of the nation after our game and likely show out… 

The Bible says: Of these three remain, faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love. 

In Auburn, we LOVE our team. We have FAITH that we can turn it around…but guys…we got no hope right now. We’ve got to move on to get some hope. 

That is all. War Eagle always.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, DAG said:

I was too young for this but from all accounts Auburn needs their modern day Bobby Lowder. Seem like this guy was the Godfather of Auburn. 

He took a lot of arrows but was willing to  make the tough calls when it was time. Theres been a power vacuum since he left,IMO.

• Like 3

When you think it’s bad just remember it’s worse. We aren’t trying to keep with Alabama and Georgia… we are by far and away worse then BOTH MISSISSIPPI schools…. Think about that

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

When you think it’s bad just remember it’s worse. We aren’t trying to keep with Alabama and Georgia… we are by far and away worse then BOTH MISSISSIPPI schools…. Think about that

I’m not sure this team would’ve beat Vandy today. 🤢

10 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

The Bible says: Of these three remain, faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love. 

In Auburn, we LOVE our team. We have FAITH that we can turn it around…but guys…we got no hope right now. We’ve got to move on to get some hope. 

I agree with you. Unfortunately we've developed a bad habit of Debbie downers and negativity that have set unrealistic expectations and self inflicted wounds. The job is hard enough without giving fuel for the media to sensationalize. Drama gets clicks, so they are gonna run with it and it spirals rapidly. Even if we agree that change is needed, doing it the wrong way does us no favors. If you pull the trigger early you better have your ducks in a row already, and right now I don't have much faith that they do with the past of our administration.

7 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Three weeks ago I said the thing that bothers me the most is that there is no hope for our program. I mean if we knew that we could bring in some top talent this year , At least that is something.

24 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I’ve never felt as apathetic as an Auburn fan as I do right now. If Harsin isn’t fired in the next 24 hours, it’ll say all that I need to know about where we stand.

Exactly where I am right now. I’m just apathetic. It’s a waste of a Saturday to watch these games. 

Edited by Auburn Tiger

26 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I’ve never felt as apathetic as an Auburn fan as I do right now. If Harsin isn’t fired in the next 24 hours, it’ll say all that I need to know about where we stand.

I was apathetic to Gus’ last years because that was pure mediocrity.  This Harsin crap is just pure pathetic and disgustingly bad football any way you look at it.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

I was that way when it was 14-3.  At 42-10 I am angry again.  So sad.  

This. Even when it was 14-0 at the half, it was frustrating, and I figured we'd lose. And I wasn't even mad.

But once we started getting smoked, it was embarrassing, and it started to piss me off. Doesn't help that it was uga. bennett looked like Matt Jones on that run, and that's more to do with our suckitude, I think.

• Like 1