* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Never2Yield said:

Council down ...

Not good. Who's going to play center?

9 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

They're still college kids. And there's no good reason to bring hate to any situation. The justification people use to be mean is ridiculous. 

I suggest you read my post again. 

Auburn fans to Harsin: For god’s sake, do something different. You’re only scoring points in the first quarter!

Harsin: Alright guys. We’re going to shake it up. We’ll score all our points in the 2nd quarter!

Two TE sets are really setting up the run game. Now we need defense to step up. Two long Auburn drives they should be fresh.

1 minute ago, ScotsAU said:

Auburn fans to Harsin: For god’s sake, do something different. You’re only scoring points in the first quarter!

Harsin: Alright guys. We’re going to shake it up. We’ll score all our points in the 2nd quarter!

Couldn't help the laugh.  😆 

Edited by Never2Yield

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

What was tank and Ashford arguing about?

The sideline announcer said Tank was pissed Robby kept the read and scored instead of leaving it with him to score. The kind of stuff you like to see from a teammate.

3 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Harsin saving his job. Just what ya want to see!

Always want to win. No matter what. Harsin will be gone but the W’s will be here forever. 

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

What’s up with these short kicks

Probably some sort of 'statistic book' bs. I hate it. Just endzone it every time, please.

So.....doen't look like the team quit after all.  I admire the guts they are showing today. And I like Ashford's refusal to give up. 

Somebody here owes them an apology. Auburn may not win today but the team is trying to pull themselves out of the jaws of defeat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

The sideline announcer said Tank was pissed Robby kept the read and scored instead of leaving it with him to score. The kind of stuff you like to see from a teammate.

Well hell atleast Ashford didn’t give it to the other team 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1