* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

7 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Only somebody who has no clue would discount what it takes to play football in the SEC.

I don't blame them if they do start dialing it back. Of course somebody like you would. They're in a terrible situation, and the coaching puts them in a losing position and physical jeopardy. They are human.....in case you forget again. Some college players are still teenagers. 

Like you would know. 

Just now, arein0 said:

I wouldn't play him behind this oline. No QB would be successful behind this line. 

Okay, so I guess we just resign ourselves to the fact that we're gonna turn it over every other drive (between 3 and outs) and just try to run out the clock as much as we can between our opponents scoring drives. 

What QB wants to play for us next season? Will a new staff fix our O-Line problems? 

Just now, AUFlyer99 said:

Harsin has to be fired tomorrow.  There is no excuse to retain him.  

Most of the early “reports” were that he would be let go during the bye week. That’s appearing that it may the case.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Deutschetiger said:

The players are getting paid now so anything goes.

Nah, that's not how that goes. It's ok to complain and bitch and moan about the players but It's not very mature of anybody to start name calling a player especially calling them something like chicken s***.  They're 18-22 yr olds just playing a game. 🙄 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 2

Just now, Tigger1985 said:

Too easy of a drive. Would like to see someone yelling at players on sidelines 

Seems like he’s provided cause , too. Geez. Is he preparing the guys?

Turned it off after 14-0.

Go enjoy your Saturday afternoon, folks. Not worth the heartache.

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Most of the early “reports” were that he would be let go during the bye week. That’s appearing that it may the case.

Can’t wait. I’m absolutely done with him. 

Just now, autiger88 said:

Nah, that's not how that goes. It's ok to complain and bitch and moan about the players but It's not very mature of anybody to starting name calling a player especially calling them something like chicken s***.  They're 18-22 yr olds just playing a game. 🙄 

Is the 'player bashing' rule still in effect? I know this place has gone to s*** a bit, but I thought we had /some/ manners left.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Oh yeah I was 100% trolling.  I was doing my best Mane Eazy impression.  Harsin is an idiot.

Ok that makes me feel better 😂 I thought you were but for a second I was worried. 

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I would rather burn an unwinnable game than get a potential starter next season killed just to lose anyway

You mean "games"? No reason why every game for the rest of the season doesn't go like this. This game is just par for the course this season.

Edited by yngwie1995

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

May as well put Holden in it’s not like we have a chance in this game. Try to shorten the game.

Don’t need to forever ruin the kid by putting him in this season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’m aware, I just don’t believe it.  

7 minutes ago, tigers23 said:

Fire these guys at the half

Completely agree - don’t even wait until the end of the game.  

8 minutes ago, Taker said:

Do you think Bryan Harsin wants to be there?

Sure - he’s thinking about how to spend his buyout.   If he’s got half a brain financially he’d never have to work again.  

I gotta wonder how many points  OM is going to hang on us today.  Literally they can name their score.  What’s ironic is that Lane can literally create his own job opportunity.  

This is so damn sad.   Most of the time I’m one of the unabashed sunshine pumpers and an optimist by nature, almost to a fault, but I’ve completely given up on this staff.  They have ZERO chance of success.  

9 minutes ago, Hopsing said:

There is no worse than this. We are at rock bottom!

We’ve still got 3 quarters to get sink lower!

3 minutes ago, AUFlyer99 said:

Harsin has to be fired tomorrow.  There is no excuse to retain him.  

That could have been said 4 weeks ago. Auburn University has no leadership.