* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

These are the types of games that cause QBs to develop very bad habits that new coaches have to spend a lot of time coaching out of them.

This can absolutely be turned around by the right coach via the portal next year.

Love your positivity 

• Love 1

Nice throw , the boys are trying, they haven't stopped.  As long as they are giving their all, good or bad, I am cheering.  

Edited by aublue88
  • Like 2

image.gif.155736d1f4d665c5dc59ac2f7dd0f161.gif

1 minute ago, difball said:

The answer is no

as a former Olineman in high school. it should be second nature to be aware of the LB's or backside pressure if you don't have someone lined up directly over you.  helping out on a triple team is the easy way out.  

Now we're rolling boyz...Boyz.... maybe the D can get us a quick stop and then we can put another good drive together before half time and make it a game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, far_away_fan said:

No shut out today!!!

Find that silver lining.

• Haha 1

After all the fumbling he still holding like a loaf of bread. But we scored. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GoAU said:

I generally don’t agree with player bashing, it’s not good form, but in the past we’ve always said that’s the difference between college and pro players.  However, now thanks to NIL college players are essentially pro athletes so I think some criticism is certainly fair.  Of course, there is a difference between criticism and bashing.  

They're still college kids. And there's no good reason to bring hate to any situation. The justification people use to be mean is ridiculous.