For those that doubt Prime Time

Potatooooooes!!

On 10/20/2022 at 1:52 PM, I_M4_AU said:

You’re not concerned about Deion’s health?  

If Mark Mangino can have multiple head coaching jobs, we can friggin' hire Deion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

No. Of course not. My comment did not imply that in the least. It only implied the two highest recruits of 2022 were probably brought by huge NIL deals. 2023 recruits so far for JSU may refute that take though.

Are you saying Prime can’t make Bryce Young million dollar NIL deals happen at AU?

7 hours ago, EagleEye67 said:

If Mark Mangino can have multiple head coaching jobs, we can friggin' hire Deion. 

Yeah, right. Like Deion Freakin’ Sanders is in better shape than this dude. Puh-leeze….

F46B7734-AC42-435C-BF00-47535F898162.jpeg

Edited by fredst
  • Haha 2

With a pearl coached team I would suggest a significant  percentage of bball mania isn’t all abut just the winning success. Fans friggin love his personality, the team. and the pure adrenaline energy. Deion offers that bonus as well. Maybe even more.

Winning comes first and imo Prime will deliver an elite outcome. But if it also can be an electric culture, I’ll take both and love it.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, fredst said:

Yeah, right. Like Deion Freakin’ Sanders is in better shape than this dude. Puh-leeze….

I see that photo and my mind jumps to: polish sausage, Ditka, duhhhhhhh bears

Edited by AU80cruiser
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, fredst said:

Are we looking to hire this man?  Dye would have said he is more than 3 axe handles.

Dye on Charlie Weis, 'His ass is as wide three ax handles. Sitting on the cooler while the defense is out there.'

53 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are we looking to hire this man?  Dye would have said he is more than 3 axe handles.

Dye on Charlie Weis, 'His ass is as wide three ax handles. Sitting on the cooler while the defense is out there.'

Lol. I remember that game. That’s when I knew I was from the Dye era because I had texted my brothers when they showed Charlie sitting on the cooler of the UF sidelines: “Look at that fat tub of s*** sitting on a cooler while his players are out there playing”. Not charitable I know but that image wasn’t very flattering for ol’ CW

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

image.thumb.png.869174255358ade430136c8396d5b66b.pngDear lord we could use this kind of press

Yep, imagine the media coverage alone we would garner with him as our coach. People look at resumes, I look at potential and understand the changing landscape of college football and it’s why I want Deion…

• Like 1

As I said earlier in this thread, I thought that Campbell would give them a fight. JSU did not look great, but they got the win. Curious how they respond next week against a good Southern team…

The crappy thing about all of this is we're gonna be reading these posts for years whether or not he's hired and we're already so far down the path that we're talking about him having blood clots lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, smackydoodle said:

The crappy thing about all of this is we're gonna be reading these posts for years whether or not he's hired and we're already so far down the path that we're talking about him having blood clots lol

Mentally preparing for the “woulda/shoulda/coulda” while watching Deion from afar…

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AUINSY said:

Mentally preparing for the “woulda/shoulda/coulda” while watching Deion from afar…

Get ready because I cant see Rane and dem signing off on it…Get ready for Clay Helton, Grimes, Kodi Burns, type hire because it’s what we do here.

Edited by PoetTiger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AUINSY said:

I said something similar last week, we are gonna look back and cry looking at all these post. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Gameday going to JSU next week. Surprised they're not going to PSU.

They have been “spreading their love” this year, rather than just going to highest rated game every week.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I said something similar last week, we are gonna look back and cry looking at all these post. 

It’s about increasing the buzz and pressure. The only way to change our chronic same old hires muscle memory is lots of shock treatments. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

It’s about increasing the buzz and pressure. The only way to change our chronic same old hires muscle memory is lots of shock treatments. 

You right. I'm actually having hope again but I'm also preparing myself for a letdown as well because it's our beloved Auburn and they seem to do that a lot. 😒

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

You right. I'm actually having hope again but I'm also preparing myself for a letdown as well because it's our beloved Auburn and they seem to do that a lot. 😒

Kiffin freeze, and some unknown coordinators. Its been the same list from pre-Harsin. Probably will be the same list in 2032. And Deion’s a one time shot.

We’ve got a serious decades-long carb addiction. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

Kiffin freeze, and some unknown coordinators. Its been the same list from pre-Harsin. Probably will be the same list in 2032. And Deion’s a one time shot.

We’ve got a serious decades-long carb addiction. 

I agree. Maybe it will be different this time maybe!

• Like 1