What about Cornelius Williams?

aubiefifty

31 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Happy birthday, yo!

Thank you, observant one. I was actually just wondering what the Whopper Parthenon symbol meant when I saw I disclosed said date. Now I'm (legal) drinking age :) 

Edited by AUx
  • Haha 1

...when you're "period" button works fine but your "left-shift" button doesn't work because it has a crumble of crispy fried chicken skin stuck in it...

• Haha 1

By the way, I tuned into the Bama aTm game week before last, and who do I see gracing the sidelines all decked out in crimson? Ol' Corn...bread.  Apparently Nicky accepted him into the coaches rehabilitation clinic.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm sure he's watching us laughing, saying karma is a bit  ch

I was just about to say the same thing. I bet Cornelius Williams is thankful for getting the can.

When going around the table in Thanksgiving in a few weeks, he'll say "I'm thankful I got kicked out of that cr@pstorm at Auburn before it really picked up!"

If I recall correctly, he's an analyst for Alabama. He literally went from one of the worst teams to one of the best teams, he couldn't have planned it better if he tried. 

https://www.si.com/college/auburn/football/auburn-football-cornelius-williams-to-join-alabama

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 2

what about pot infused cornbread? they make cookies........

2 hours ago, AUINSY said:

I was just about to say the same thing. I bet Cornelius Williams is thankful for getting the can.

When going around the table in Thanksgiving in a few weeks, he'll say "I'm thankful I got kicked out of that cr@pstorm at Auburn before it really picked up!"

If I recall correctly, he's an analyst for Alabama. He literally went from one of the worst teams to one of the best teams, he couldn't have planned it better if he tried. 

https://www.si.com/college/auburn/football/auburn-football-cornelius-williams-to-join-alabama

Life is funny

• Like 1

Do we even know what really happened with Corn. That was my man crush and he was gone in four games? How?

11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Life is funny

Ain't it?!? He looks like the only one to get a net positive out of this entire transition and Auburn coaching debacle. At least it helped out someone...it will be really interesting to see where he is and where Hars and the Boise boys are 2-4 years, or even 5-10 years from now.

9 minutes ago, DAG said:

Do we even know what really happened with Corn. That was my man crush and he was gone in four games? How?

I'm pretty sure he's on staff at Alabama as an analyst (see SI link above). That's what all the search engine results were saying. His current LinkedIn profile (if it's really his) says offensive analyst at Alabama. Our receivers were dropping just about everything those first few games last season...didn't even look like they could catch covid if they tried.

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AUINSY said:

Ain't it?!? He looks like the only one to get a net positive out of this entire transition and Auburn coaching debacle. At least it helped out someone...it will be really interesting to see where he is and where Hars and the Boise boys are 2-4 years, or even 5-10 years from now.

I'm pretty sure he's on staff at Alabama as an analyst (see SI link above). That's what all the search engine results were saying. His current LinkedIn profile (if it's really his) says offensive analyst at Alabama. 

Yeah I knew I saw that. I am talking about to get dismissed from our team

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yeah I knew I saw that. I am talking about to get dismissed from our team

I thought I had heard something about he had an inappropriate relationship with someone, didn't seem like there was much evidence behind it...who knows??? Seems weird to hire a guy and can him after 4 games/less than a few months on the job

5 hours ago, AUINSY said:

Bet he’s not thankful for the salary difference!!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Bet he’s not thankful for the salary difference!!

Yeah you’re probably right about that. In the long-term picture though, I wouldn’t be surprised if he makes up for it before too long. I wish the dude the best, as long as it doesn’t benefit the bamrs.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2022 at 11:43 AM, cole256 said:

I'm sure he's watching us laughing, saying karma is a bit  ch

He laughed at CBHs apology too

• Like 1

On 10/19/2022 at 3:24 PM, AUINSY said:

I thought I had heard something about he had an inappropriate relationship with someone, didn't seem like there was much evidence behind it...who knows??? Seems weird to hire a guy and can him after 4 games/less than a few months on the job

Corn did nothing wrong. Period. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I believe you Sir. Then WHY was he fired?

26 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I was told he cussed out Harsin in front of some players. Even if Harsin deserved it, that would get most people fired. 

41 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I mean something wrong happened, otherwise he’d likely still be at Auburn, or at least made it through the ‘21 season. I don’t think anyone here knows what it necessarily is/was. 

9 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

I mean something wrong happened, otherwise he’d likely still be at Auburn, or at least made it through the ‘21 season. I don’t think anyone here knows what it necessarily is/was. 

I do now. I was told differently by one I trusted during the time it went down. He was lied to as well.  I was wrong in trying to defend the move. CBH did Corn wrong.

I'm trying to tell you Corn didn't do wrong.  That's why CBH went up to him at the basketball game and tried to apologize.  Corn was right in what he was bringing to CBH's attention. 

I'm not going to say any more right now.  When he leaves and I am told I can, I will. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I'm trying to tell you it didn't.  That's why CBH went up to him at the basketball game and tried to apologize.  Corn was right in what he was bringing to CBH's attention.

I'm not going to say any more right now.  When he leaves and I am told I can, I will. 

Oh wow. That’s what I insinuated/assumed by “something wrong”, doesn’t necessarily mean it was Corn’s fault that the “something wrong” took place. Good to know, thx bird, looking forward to it. Hars’s whole tenure here seems to be a trail of blunders. 

• Like 1