*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Why are we calling a timeout? We can run a quick play and call the timeout to kick the FG. 

Refs might have indicated run the clock after the catch. 

• Like 1

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Why are we calling a timeout? We can run a quick play and call the timeout to kick the FG. 

One word  ...  Harsin.

That was a great catch by 17. One of the hardest catches to make. We may be finding a couple of WRs who wan t it. 

Edited by CCTAU

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I guess they didn’t rule him out but still u can run a play then run the fg team on. Makes u wonder do they work on situational football in practice 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

One shot at the end zone and kick it if you have to throw it away. SMDH

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

This mfer is not trying to win. You can run a play and still kick the FG.

He's daring Auburn to fire him!

Harsin does love him some FG’s…or at least FG attempts. Sorry Anders lol. 

Edited by NoALtiger

Just now, Never2Yield said:

He's daring Auburn to fire him!

Eh he has them right where he wants them...make those hlf time adjustments and boom...we are back...:)

• Haha 2

I am at the game where tank scored. Hardin has not once gotten in the grill of the refs for a questionable call. 
you can not sit on the sideline strutting like a loan cat and not supporting the team when a crap cll is made!

5 minutes ago, e808 said:

I really hate Robby default is roll right. U have the entire middle of the field with two timeouts 

And WIDE OPEN receivers! He isn't good...what the hell was up with his dive earlier in the game. He dove at the defensive guy vs trying to dive over him. 

• Like 1

You guys are just piling on now. The smart play was a FG. No way you trust Robby to get a quick throw off before 6 seconds tick off. 
Take the 3. If he had tried to throw and missed/run time out, you people would have been apoplectic about that also.

Good call to take the 3.

Edited by CCTAU
  • Like 7

Tbh im not even that mad about kicking the FG there. I ain’t trusting this OL either. Knowing us we would’ve gave up pressure, Robby would’ve ran around everywhere and gave up a sack as time ran out 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

You guys are just piling on now. The smart play was a FG. No way you trust Robby to get a quick throw off before 6 seconds tick off. 
Take the 3. If he had tried and missed, you people would have been apoplectic about that also.

Good call to take the 3.

I agree! I wouldn't trust 9 with another play...we needed the points!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Take the 3. If he had tried and missed, you people would have been apoplectic about that also.

Good call to take the 3.

He had enough time to take a shot to the EZ. 

Period.

• Like 1

Just now, ATOtiger90 said:

Completely agree. Take the points. If they botch it. The complaint would be we did not take the points

Plus. We get the ball first second half. 

• Like 1