Hartwell resigned from Utah State

AUINSY

Anyone notice that Hartwell resigned from Utah State? Looks like he wasn't the right guy for the Auburn job after all.

Utah State athletics director John Hartwell has resigned from his position, the university announced Tuesday afternoon. In a statement, Hartwell said his departure comes after 25 years in the athletics business, and it’s now time that he prioritizes his family.

“After 25 years in the business, my wife and I have agreed that our family, including Heather’s aging parents in Arkansas, need to be our number one priority,” Hartwell said. “We need to be there for them and for our beautiful daughters. This is the time.”

https://www.sltrib.com/sports/utah-state-sports/2022/11/01/report-utah-state-ad-john/

Edited by AUINSY

38 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Hmmm, that may explain our sudden change in direction.   

Exactly.

this has already been posted. yesterday or the day before in auburn articles.

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

this has already been posted. yesterday or the day before in auburn articles.

Thanks @aubiefifty, I didn’t realize that. I do remember there being a bunch of drama as to why Roberts didn’t select Hartwell as AD. It seems like this is the answer. 

Just now, AUINSY said:

Thanks @aubiefifty, I didn’t realize that. I do remember there being a bunch of drama as to why Roberts didn’t select Hartwell as AD. It seems like this is the answer. 

mikey did one too. i am surprised the mods did not merge. but i am not a mod so leave it ya want. i applaud you trying to help the board!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

mikey did one too. i am surprised the mods did not merge. but i am not a mod so leave it ya want. i applaud you trying to help the board!

I think there's been so much news in the past 48-72 hours it's been hard for us all to keep up! I'll take that problem any day over the first miserable portion of this season 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Wasn't just the pay sites...

No doubt, after reading it, admittedly I believed it myself.