so where are you braggerts?

aubiefifty

4 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Nothing is over until Salty no longer gives weather updates from the MAGA store in Panama City.

MAGA then, MAGA now and,,, MAGA forever.

They were closed today. Also windy with rain.

On 11/9/2022 at 2:18 PM, homersapien said:

Waxing their boards?

;D

Probably getting their ears to quit ringing. From people like you screaming “ voter suppression”, “ democracy is lost”.

23 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

hey au78 show me where i lied one time?

Hate is hate fidy. I'll leave it to you to reconcile that issue. 

Nothing to brag about when you look at the dysfunctional two party stranglehold on America. 

• Dislike 1

16 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Partially.  Partially because Oz was a bad candidate too.  The data shows that the #2 driver of voter turnout was Dobbs.  To ignore that is to willingly have your head in the sand.

And people discount a key thing about Fetterman: he was a known quantity to the people of Pennsylvania.  They had already elected him to a statewide office.  Why people are stunned that he won another statewide office is beyond me.

The Dobbs decision was a driver especially for unmarried women 18-26, married women voted mostly voted Republican.  It just seemed more of a identity politic issue, not a bigger picture type of vote.  It is the way life is now, I guess.

I agree the that Oz was a bad candidate, however, when Fetterman was elected to his statewide office he didn’t have a stroke.

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I agree the that Oz was a bad candidate, however, when Fetterman was elected to his statewide office he didn’t have a stroke.

You can recover from a stroke. Oz will still be Oz though. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

You can recover from a stroke. Oz will still be Oz though. 

Yes you can, but after the first 6 months the chances of a full recovery gets less likely.  Water under the bridge at this point.

• Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Probably getting their ears to quit ringing. From people like you screaming “ voter suppression”, “ democracy is lost”.

Yes, a completely irrational response to "stop the steal" and, storming/vandalizing the capitol while calling for the death of the VP and Speaker.

Those democrats are crazy.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes you can, but after the first 6 months the chances of a full recovery gets less likely.  Water under the bridge at this point.

There's not really much evidence of cognitive impairment. Worst case scenario he has a long term disability resulting from the stroke, but as long as his mind there he can legislate. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Ever democrap there ever was has got them a brain imparement.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

The Dobbs decision was a driver especially for unmarried women 18-26, married women voted mostly voted Republican.  It just seemed more of a identity politic issue, not a bigger picture type of vote.  It is the way life is now, I guess.

Not even close to accurate IMO.  Dobbs has a very real impact on people.  That is felt and voters lashed back against it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Not trying to pile on to my other comment, but wanted to add some empirical data for you, especially with regards to PA Senate.

https://twitter.com/BrettLoGiurato/status/1590404211115597825?t=BzI9EppKjJzv8luuRPeYhA&s=19

On 11/11/2022 at 9:00 AM, I_M4_AU said:

The communists are celebrating their ballot stuffing to prop up a guy that can barely form a sentence.  Same state that elected a dead guy.  If you try to get through to them they’ll just mumble “muh democracy”

1 hour ago, pensacolatiger said:

The communists are celebrating their ballot stuffing to prop up a guy that can barely form a sentence.  Same state that elected a dead guy.  If you try to get through to them they’ll just mumble “muh democracy”

Is this idiot serious?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

He hasn't posted anything that makes sense since the midterms. I think they "broke" him. 

On 11/14/2022 at 9:56 AM, AUDub said:

Is this idiot serious?

Think I've seen a total of maybe three posts from him that were of any substance. I was so surprised each time that my immediate thought was his wife or kid came across this board while he was away from the computer for a while, read some of his posts, said "Oh, God," and then posted something coherent so none of us would think he's a complete loss.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Think I've seen a total of maybe three posts from him that were of any substance. I was so surprised each time that my immediate thought was his wife or kid came across this board while he was away from the computer for a while, read some of his posts, said "Oh, God," and then posted something coherent so none of us would think he's a complete loss.

Looks like Pensy got Banned.

Must have really gone off the edge sometime yesterday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/14/2022 at 8:14 AM, pensacolatiger said:

no trump is so toxic dude his own people are turning against him. please i beg you not to tell anyone you attended auburn if in fact you did. we do not need that kind of pub.