11/12 other games

AUwent

Danielson sounds sick. He’s not talking as much. I’ll take that reduced line of crap as a W for the day 😂

Edited by banditmwp
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, banditmwp said:

Danielson sounds sick. He’s not talking as much. I’ll take that reduced line of crap as a W for the day 😂

Blessings come in all forms

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

South Carolina and Florida might be an interesting game.  Interested in the UCF Tulane game too.  That Louisville loss isn't looking as bad on Gus right now.

If UCF ends up being the NY6 G5 rep, will that make us look less attractive as a job?

Also, in case you needed further convincing, the B1G's division alignment is horrible. Everyone in the west now has at least three conference losses.

So I've got mixed feelings about this game I really don't want Alabama to win but I also want Lane to lose so he cant possibly play for the SEC title and hurry up and probably be here if we get him. haha

Edited by autiger88
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I saw some of it. 

I haven't watched Liberty this year until today. I understand that they are on their third string QB. The guy playing QB looked to be a weakness as they were trying to come back at the end.

Third String QB. Good enough to beat Arkansas, but not enough to beat UConn...

Only think I can take away from this is it seems like Brother Hugh should have spent more time coaching and less time campaigning.

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

If UCF ends up being the NY6 G5 rep, will that make us look less attractive as a job?

Also, in case you needed further convincing, the B1G's division alignment is horrible. Everyone in the west now has at least three conference losses.

I don't see how. Bert Bielema could win ten games a year with that schedule 

10 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Yep, leaving three on the board.

Not smart.

He’s already heading out of Oxford. He peaked last year and has had a good year in 22. As for Stoops, never wanted him, so please remove from the list. Freeze, is okay, but something about his baggage I don’t trust. I kind of figure AU to make a cheaper hire and not impress us fans or the national pundits. At this point, no decision will be made until after the IB and I just want Caddy and the team to go at least 2-2, which starts tonight. 

Just now, JBiGGiE said:

Third String QB. Good enough to beat Arkansas, but not enough to beat UConn...

Only think I can take away from this is it seems like Brother Hugh should have spent more time coaching and less time campaigning.

It wasn't the offense. It was the defense based on the boxscore, but I agree, it is a bad loss. 

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

I don't see how. Bert Bielema could win ten games a year with that schedule 

Well yeah but that's kinda my point, re: schedule difficulty.

5 minutes ago, AUwent said:

No it won't make us less attractive as a job IMO it was time for him to go... Also just because he makes a bowl doesn't mean he wins lol. That man can't coach a bowl game to save his life atleast at Auburn he couldn't. 

Edited by autiger88

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

No it won't make us less attractive as a job IMO it was time for him to go... Also just because he makes a bowl doesn't mean he wins lol. That man can't coach a bowl game to save his life atleast at Auburn he couldn't. 

Yeah, being the G5 rep in the NY6 is just "making a bowl."

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Yeah, being the G5 rep in the NY6 is just "making a bowl."

I was just saying just because he makes a bowl game doesn't mean he wins it... Good lord bro😒 I'm not trying to say making a NY6 isnt meaningful relax!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

TD Ole Miss! Heck yeah.

Hugh freeze is DQ'd now from the Head coaching gig. Looks like we will have to go all in on LK

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Hugh freeze is DQ'd now from the Head coaching gig. Looks like we will have to go all in on LK

Man, I would love for that to be true but I don't think he would be just because of one game. Now I'm reading though that if WV fires their coach Hugh is on the top of their list.

Just now, AUwent said:

From who is the question.

Us. I think he will probably be the sure bet now. Ole Hugh didn't help himself losing to UCONN today.  So I suppose the eggs will go all in on him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I was just saying just because he makes a bowl game doesn't mean he wins it... Good lord bro😒 I'm not trying to say making a NY6 isnt meaningful relax!

My point being, it's a reminder why I've been screaming about schedule equity for the past year, thinking about those on here who want us to get stuck with Florida.

Edited by AUwent