Apparently it’s Freeze

Auburn Tiger

50 minutes ago, AUwent said:

It would most definitely be divisive. IDK if you're saying that everyone would hate it, but I can assure you there are a number of people in our fanbase who want it.

I’m saying many will be pissed if we don’t hire Caddy. I won’t. But many will be. 

Edited by Auburn Tiger
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MustardSeed said:

If Freeze is hired you’ll immediately lose the support of tons of fans, including myself. It may not be the standard on the message board, but by and large Auburn fans want good people in their programs, especially in charge of them. Lots of money would immediately walk IMO. It would be a thousand times worse than any other JABA move that’s ever been made. 

I dunno about loosing a TON of fans, I will say this I wouldnt be that thrilled but whoever is the choice I will support him just like I did CBH and see how it goes. If he is able to come in and turn the program around and make us competitive I think we will pick up a TON of fans. Winning cures a lot issues and while you may think he is not a moral person etc, I do think people should be given second and even third chances, maybe he has learned and truly has his life back on track but I'm not sure we loose a TON of fans, again if he puts a winning product on the field most will be back on board...not sure they will go for him or not but I'm just going to wait and see how it goes, just like I did with CBH, hoping its going to work out better this time.

• Like 1

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

I’m saying many will be pissed if we don’t hire Caddy.

This is definitely a dangerous minefield confronting the new AD.  He had better have a  good poking stick ready. 

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

I’m saying many will be pissed if we don’t hire Caddy.

I love Caddy and always will but if we are being honest he just is not ready to be a Head Coach, maybe he will be in the near future but not right now, IMHO. If whoever they hire keeps Caddy on then I think most would be ok with that....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lovemytigerz said:

Good.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Auburn has always had a little higher standards, and I don't want to lose that even if our culture HAS gone mad.  

If so down to Grimes.

Listen: Everyone is upset that Freeze reportedly was texting hookers....

Meanwhile NOBODY has said anything about Heupel flat out bragging about his hooked every week!

29 minutes ago, Taker said:

Listen: Everyone is upset that Freeze reportedly was texting hookers....

Meanwhile NOBODY has said anything about Heupel flat out bragging about his hooked every week!

Heupel has hookers?

6 minutes ago, lovemytigerz said:

Heupel has hookers?

You bet your backside he does.... he's been riding the same one all year... poor thing is broken down from all the riding heupel has done

2 minutes ago, Taker said:

You bet your backside he does.... he's been riding the same one all year... poor thing is broken down from all the riding heupel has done

Y'all are pullin' my chain, aren't you?  You talking about Hendon?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Taker said:

🤣

5 minutes ago, lovemytigerz said:

Y'all are pullin' my chain, aren't you?  You talking about Hendon?

Yes sir... Hendon all the way... as much pain as we have had on here all day we need the lightly salted flavor of sarcasm and humor 

2 minutes ago, sportstiger said:

When it comes to Freeze, let he with out sin cast the first stone!! People change!!

They aren’t trying to stone him, just saying he should not be allowed to be in a position of leadership. He may well be forgiven.