Apparently it’s Freeze

Auburn Tiger

17 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

Even discounting the NCAA improprieties, the guy's record is less impressive than Gus Malzahn. Really, we should have just kept Gus considering where we've gone since. 

I knew this from the day we fired Gus. 

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 3

So no Freeze, no Rhule, no Deion, no Kiffin, caddy not ready…I’m just trying to see who is gonna pacify some of you. Saban ain’t coming. Dabo ain’t coming, Kirby ain’t coming…so who left gonna make you Freeze detractors happy.

• Like 5
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, PoetTiger said:

So no Freeze, no Rhule, no Deion, no Kiffin, caddy not ready…I’m just trying to see who is gonna pacify some of you. Saban ain’t coming. Dabo ain’t coming, Kirby ain’t coming…so who left gonna make you Freeze detractors happy.

image.gif

2 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

This is so weak lol I don't want HF here, so that means I don't support any coach other than those three.

I'm fine with Rhule, Deion, Kiffin, and even Caddy if HF is the best they can do. Is that so hard to comprehend?

Edited by smackydoodle
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

so who left gonna make you Freeze detractors happy.

Anyone we would have hired would not come with the immediate firestorm of negativity that will follow a Freeze hire. We had no guarantees, but we could at the very least not go with the absolute stupidest of all options. I would be happy with all of the above over Hugh Freeze. 

4 minutes ago, jluvah said:

We sure are a self-righteous bunch.

I'm not sure that not wanting a pimp to shape the young men who play football at Auburn qualifies as self-righteousness.  But, I'm glad to know that, even in the immoral times in which we live, the Auburn people still stand up for what is right.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

II’m going to do it, but I’m going to feel dirty about it.

That's the spirit! Kinda like supporting any politician. 

6 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Sound like we may have to beg Gus to comeback 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lovemytigerz said:

I'm not sure that not wanting a pimp to shape the young men who play football at Auburn qualifies as self-righteousness.  But, I'm glad to know that, even in the immoral times in which we live, the Auburn people still stand up for what is right.

Gene Chizik was is an upright man, and he got booed on the tarmac getting off the plane by “ Auburn” people

28 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

Meanwhile...

(4-7) New Mexico State: 42

Liberty: 7

I watched a little of the game.  Liberty has teeny, tiny unathletic offensive linemen.  QB has no time to breath.

Just now, Auburn93 said:

Liberty has teeny, tiny unathletic offensive linemen. 

He'll fit right in!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

That's the spirit! Kinda like supporting any politician. 

Except I abstain from politics. I love Auburn too much to abstain from it.

12 minutes ago, AUwent said:

All that said, I feel Deion would make the majority happy.

He would kill it here. The fact that he was not even a real candidate is a crime. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

I watched a little of the game.  Liberty has teeny, tiny unathletic offensive linemen.  QB has no time to breath.

Wonder what happened to Arky, then? 

7 minutes ago, jluvah said:

Gene Chizik was is an upright man, and he got booed on the tarmac getting off the plane by “ Auburn” people

Yes, b/c he was yet another Auburn mediocrity hire at 5-19, not b/c he was a pimp.

1 minute ago, jknighton said:

Sorry, didn't mean to quote you. I'd be perfectly fine with Coach Prime.

Prime is a joke and brings nothing to the table that the SEC elite are not way  better at  but his famous name. 

• Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, alexava said:

I knew this from the day we fired Gus. 

I didn’t want AU to fire Gus based purely on the financial situation. I was done with his coaching, but I didn’t agree with buying out such a huge contract.