What it’s like to play for Hugh Freeze

WFE12

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

It puts Auburn in a terrible PR situation that is not needed at all. 

Unfortunately you nailed it. Freeze is a great coach and I think we all agree on that, but PR it’s a nightmare. I’m sure that’s under heavy consideration. At least I hope. 

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

I guess this hire is NOT uniting the family...

Hahaha yeah this one will be a nightmare for AU fans. I mean winning cures all but we have to endure at least a year of people laughing at us. Again. Yahoo. 
I was on board for this hire until my phone blew up today with so much Auburn non-football related crap. Now I realize it is not worth it 

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Hahaha yeah this one will be a nightmare for AU fans. I mean winning cures all but we have to endure at least a year of people laughing at us. Again. Yahoo. 
I was on board for this hire until my phone blew up today with so much Auburn non-football related crap. Now I realize it is not worth it 

Nightmare for the fans? Why would the fans give a crap? We didn’t make the hire and even if we did the only thing on record is that he did some things that was bad for his marriage. There was some ncaa stuff outside of that that I’m not sure any of it was stuff that would be illegal now days. 
I couldn’t care less that someone wants me to feel bad about their moral opinions of the coach of the team I root for. 
You folks need to grow a pair and tell people to shut up. 

20 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

so are your adjectives malleable,  easily persuaded, crowd follower, bend to the whims of others?  Nothing personal...just tired of people who gives crap about what others say...like you were consulted in the hire.  Those people are either giving you crap in a good nature or they aren't your friends...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Butthead said:

No mention of hiring hookers for underaged kids?

Why mention a complete lie??????  The hookers were for him when he was in Florida.  Looks like more of the Harsin rumors are being spilled by good Auburn fans.