Men vs Saint Louis

tgrogan21

1 minute ago, Old fan 47 said:

Saint Louis has a good bb program, but I do have some doubts about Green. He was inconsistent last year also. Plus, we don’t really have a true 3 point threat, which is going to hurt in league play. Hopefully the team continues to gel, but we have already had a few lackluster shooting performances. 

Green is the only reason we're in this game. lol

Williams missed shot.

SLU missed layup, Green rebound.

Broome miss in the post again.

SLU missed jumper. Offensive board but Zep with the steal!

Moore fouled on the layup attempt on the fastbreak. Misses the first. Makes he 2nd.

37-33 Auburn 18:39 left

SLU miss 3, Cardwell rebound!

Shotclock violation. No offensive awareness, there. This team is better when it plays with tempo and we're just so slow right now.

40-38 AU 15:20 left in the game.

17 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Green is the only reason we're in this game. lol

I guess I just compare him too much to Harper who was great. This is the fourth game I’ve watched this year and we just aren’t a top 15 team in my opinion, but then again, maybe some of the blue blood programs are struggling. Lot to clean up if we are going to compete for the SEC title this year. 

1 minute ago, Old fan 47 said:

I guess I just compare him too much to Harper who was great. This is the fourth game I’ve watched this year and we just aren’t a top 15 team in my opinion, but then again, maybe some of the blue blood programs are struggling. Lot to clean up if we are going to compete for the SEC title this year. 

I think for the first time in history we have a coach that the pundits give the benefit of the doubt early season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Comparing Green to one of the best Auburn PGs is unfair to him. Green is doing what is required of him and he's so much improved from last season.

Flan misses 3.

Williams rebound

Westry with his first points on the drive and layup! AND-1!! Misses FT. He has to make these FTs.

42 all 13:47 left

Cardwell with a rough 2nd half as he picks up another foul. Misses the 1st, misses the 2nd.

Auburn already has 5 fouls with 13:33 left

42-42

edit: SMH Flan can't handle the rebound and it stays with SLU

Edited by tgrogan21

SLU miss 3 and Traore fouled on the rebound. SLU's leading scorer Perkins just picked up his 3rd foul.

46-45 AU at the media timeout with 11:57 left.

Edit: Not SLU's leading scorer. Got Perkins and Pickett mixed up.

Edited by tgrogan21