Coach putting some accountability in place

TitanTiger

43 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

and more misinformation being debunked.  No reason for him to lie since he admitted to the other more serious issues.

Hugh Freeze denies former Briarcrest female students’ accusations of inappropriate behavior.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/hugh-freeze-denies-former-briarcrest-female-students-accusations-inappropriate-behavior/amp/

bill-clinton-relations.gif

"debunked"

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

bill-clinton-relations.gif

"debunked"

LOL,  you will believe anything that fits your narrative.  The man has admitted his mistakes.  Why would he suddenly lie about this one?

Freeze is our coach.   Instead of whining and crying and trying to burn the whole house down. 

WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE WE DO NOW?

What are you trying to accomplish with all your negativity?

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner

29 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

LOL,  you will believe anything that fits your narrative.  The man has admitted his mistakes.  Why would he suddenly lie about this one?

Freeze is our coach.   Instead of whining and crying and trying to burn the whole house down. 

WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE WE DO NOW?

What are you trying to accomplish with all your negativity?

Why would he lie? Maybe because abusing a position of authority for self-gratification surprisingly can be seen as worse than an adult transaction? (Also this is not sudden. Freeze and his attorney denied the allegation back when the USA Today story was published in 2017.) Denial is not debunking. Calling the story that reached an impasse due to statutes of limitation a "debunking" is also "believ(ing) anything that fits your narrative".

What do I propose? I propose we as a fanbase who claim to value things such as the Auburn Creed to vehemently reject Hugh Freeze who hardly encompasses such values rather than tuck tail and fall in line. What do I hope to accomplish? I want the truth to prevail. I want Hugh Freeze gone. I want the feckless, coalition of boosters who manipulate our athletic department to be ashamed of the lengths they would go to gaslight our fanbase into thinking that this man is what is best for Auburn.

You want to know why I'm so negative? Because I love Auburn. I expect excellence out of my alma mater. But right now all I see is our football program being violated by nepotism. The face of the program is a man who has never taken public accountability for any of his actions except for the time he was exposed for infidelity and when a PR firm hired by the university told him to apologize for the time he put himself and his employer at risk for liability.

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Why would he lie? Maybe because abusing a position of authority for self-gratification surprisingly can be seen as worse than an adult transaction? (Also this is not sudden. Freeze and his attorney denied the allegation back when the USA Today story was published in 2017.) Denial is not debunking. Calling the story that reached an impasse due to statutes of limitation a "debunking" is also "believ(ing) anything that fits your narrative".

What do I propose? I propose we as a fanbase who claim to value things such as the Auburn Creed to vehemently reject Hugh Freeze who hardly encompasses such values rather than tuck tail and fall in line. What do I hope to accomplish? I want the truth to prevail. I want Hugh Freeze gone. I want the feckless, coalition of boosters who manipulate our athletic department to be ashamed of the lengths they would go to gaslight our fanbase into thinking that this man is what is best for Auburn.

You want to know why I'm so negative? Because I love Auburn. I expect excellence out of my alma mater. But right now all I see is our football program being violated by nepotism. The face of the program is a man who has never taken public accountability for any of his actions except for the time he was exposed for infidelity and when a PR firm hired by the university told him to apologize for the time he put himself and his employer at risk for liability.

Well it ain’t going to happen so move on. Might as well get over it, get behind it or get under it but it’s already done. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, meh130 said:

It is better to have the coach's daughter as an assistant than this:

FKwZXr5XoAALmn0?format=jpg&name=medium

That's debatable...

On 11/28/2022 at 10:02 PM, TitanTiger said:

image.png

Daughter as his assistant.

The truth is the way to keep a man accountable is through his daughter.  Especially his eldest daughter. She has loyalty to her mother, and eldest daughters are not to be messed with.

6 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

He did admit his mistakes.  He has been held accountable..  You say you want the truth.  but you talk mostly about opinion and assumptions and exagertated facts..

Give it a chance.

1 minute ago, EagleEye67 said:

we get it.  go on and check out.   got it.

but quit polluting the forum with the same crap over and over.

Galatians 4:16

18 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Galatians 4:16

Well try this one on for size,

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” “For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.” “Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends.”

On 11/29/2022 at 9:17 AM, TexasTiger said:

Yeah, but how often is it a condition of employment?

Pre-employment conditions are very common, ubiquitous even, and at the discretion of the employer. 

On 11/30/2022 at 8:33 PM, meh130 said:

It is better to have the coach's daughter as an assistant than this:

FKwZXr5XoAALmn0?format=jpg&name=medium

Its best we wait and see if Brother Hugh brings over that little cupcake from Liberty to Auburn before we decide whether Clesi was appropriate or not.