Keystone Pipeline

TexasTiger

51 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Biden shut down the Keystone XL pipeline (extension) not the Keystone pipeline.  Nice try though

Most posts I have seen about this from Biden opponents imply - or assume - he was cutting off or abandoning one of our sources of oil.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

On 12/17/2022 at 2:16 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Biden shut down the Keystone XL pipeline (extension) not the Keystone pipeline.  Nice try though

Convince your mistaken compatriots.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

An update on Biden’s decision to cancel the XL pipeline:

It took only two years.  We have a president that makes decisions based on virtue signaling.

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It took only two years.  We have a president that makes decisions based on virtue signaling.

Big oil CEO who is a major Republican donor doesn't like Biden? 

That is a shocker let me tell you. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Big oil CEO who is a major Republican donor doesn't like Biden? 

That is a shocker let me tell you. 

Not the point, but you have your agenda.  Biden cost American workers 16,000 to 59,000 jobs and billions of dollars to the economy to show how strong he was about killing the oil industry. How much are you paying for a gallon of gas lately.  Where I live it went up $.30 a gallon since the first of the year.

39 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

and you bought into trumps lying signals were something YOU bought into. he was trash. you guys were told and denied until you just could not anymore.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

and you bought into trumps lying signals were something YOU bought into. he was trash. you guys were told and denied until you just could not anymore.

Whatboutism.  Stop it.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Whatboutism.  Stop it.

you do it. and did i lie? and speaking to me in that tone young man will get you no where. maybe you need to go stand in the corner.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you do it. and did i lie? and speaking to me in that tone young man will get you no where. maybe you need to go stand in the corner.

Yeah, I do, but get called out over it.  I thought I would join in the fun.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Not the point, but you have your agenda.  Biden cost American workers 16,000 to 59,000 jobs and billions of dollars to the economy to show how strong he was about killing the oil industry. How much are you paying for a gallon of gas lately.  Where I live it went up $.30 a gallon since the first of the year.

Last I looked, US oil companies were making record profits selling our domestic oil overseas for a premium while also raising our prices. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Last I looked, US oil companies were making record profits selling our domestic oil overseas for a premium while also raising our prices. 

And why is it so profitable to sell oil overseas?