Nip Watch?

WarEagle1982

I know we have our nip watch in the fall, but I’m not quite sure what to call what is coming at the end of the week.  Forecast here in the Shoals is for 5 degrees with a wind chill of-15 on Friday morning with a high temperature on the day of about 17 for the day!  It warms up on Saturday to a balmy 23 degrees!  🌬️🧊🥶

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hey, you can never have too much Nip !!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WarEagle1982 said:

I know we have our nip watch in the fall, but I’m not quite sure what to call what is coming at the end of the week.  Forecast here in the Shoals is for 5 degrees with a wind chill of-15 on Friday morning with a high temperature on the day of about 17 for the day!  It warms up on Saturday to a balmy 23 degrees!  🌬️🧊🥶

Hello Christmas!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WarEagle1982 said:

I hope it gets that warm here in Colorado Springs. We are looking at -7 to -10 on Wed and Thu w/wind chill pushing -45. The question is, will I finally wear a coat into work.

I don't have to worry here in Indonesia.  85-90 degrees 365 days out of the year.  😁

• Like 2

8 hours ago, roe4christ said:

I don't have to worry here in Indonesia.  85-90 degrees 365 days out of the year.  😁

Still in the 60s here in Okinawa Japan. Sidenote: Cosa Baptist Church in Okinawa.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Still in the 60s here in Okinawa Japan. Sidenote: Cosa Baptist Church in Okinawa.

Wish I would have visited Okinawa. Spent 5 1/2 years in Misawa and enjoyed it.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, PikesEagle said:

Wish I would have visited Okinawa. Spent 5 1/2 years in Misawa and enjoyed it.

It is a beautiful place! I haven’t been to Misawa yet, other than a stop and go to get to Okinawa.