FOXSS

TigersTalons

What a f'n dumbass from the Montgomery Advertiser or whatever it is called. He said it will be Borges biggest accomplishment if he turned Brandon Cox into anything like Jason Campbell. LOL. He acted like Cox had no athletic ability... blah blah

The most interesting thing I heard was Tub's quote that Borges created a Cox-oriented gameplan every week last year in case Jason got hurt. I really think that will help our offense as a whole. Like he said, Auburn's been practicing that for more than a year now.

The only thing I gained from that show was to see some video highlights of practice. Other than that, this "preview" was very disappointing.

I was very disappointed in that as well. There was very little in-depth reporting and really just a bunch of clips from media days. Jay Tate is the guys name from the Montgomery Advertiser and I also got the impression that Brandon had pissed in his cornflakes at some point. He was dogging BC good and sounded like he thought Brandon was a liability more than anything else.

It was kind of stunning to have this preview show with a bunch of smiling faces and talking heads giving the usual hype on every team and then this tool comes on and says, "Brandon sucks!"

It was kind of stunning to have this preview show with a bunch of smiling faces and talking heads giving the usual hype on every team and then this tool comes on and says, "Brandon sucks!"

I totally agree. All teams had the usual 'talk-em-up" attitude, but none of the others had a raving moron dogging out a collegiate athlete. They did a good job of making it seem like he knew what he was talking about as well. "Lets hear from someone who sees this team day in and day out...." :no: obviously not

It was a total departure from the tone of the whole show and the previews they've been doing on other teams. It's not that I have a problem with people being skeptical about Brandon as our QB and giving an honest critique. That's fine. It'll be up to BC to prove them wrong. It was just a slap in the face to have this guy come on in the middle of the show and say BC is no where near the QB or athlete JC was. Basically said he couldn't tote JC's jock. He said BC was not a leader on or off the field and as alluded to earlier, said it would Borges' greatest accomplishment if he can do anything with this guy.

Sounds like good poster board material to me.

I missed the show, but I did catch the LSU preview the other night. It sounded like they think LSU should skip college ball and join the NFL. Every player they have is greater than great. Guess we don't stand a chance against them. *grin*

Sounds like good poster board material to me.

I missed the show, but I did catch the LSU preview the other night. It sounded like they think LSU should skip college ball and join the NFL. Every player they have is greater than great. Guess we don't stand a chance against them. *grin*

I wish I would have been able to see the preview to know what you are all talking about, but did anybody catch the Alabama preview that aired afterwards.

I watched it for 5 minitues and had to change the channel before I got sick all over my living room.

I watched about 3 minutes of the Alabama show and :puke: . I knew they would lift up UAT and I just couldn't bear it any longer. So I proceeded to watch Nate Kaeding fall to shambles. BTW that FG Longwell hit was great.

Archived