Hey...Where will you be...

Ravad

In Naples Italy early (2 am) Sunday morning with a glass of Chivas and a Montecristo #4 :thumbsup:

I fear that I will be working that day. If I am not then I hope to be showing my new girlfriend (from Georgia) around the lovliest village. You will know me because I will be the fat white guy crammed into the blue #34 jersey.

I fear that I will be working that day. If I am not then I hope to be showing my new girlfriend (from Georgia) around the lovliest village. You will know me because I will be the fat white guy crammed into the blue #34 jersey.

I will be scrounging for tickets outside JHS. I lost my season tickets this year due to the financial ramifications of my divorce (another reason to dislike the woman). I had them for many years, managed to make it through last year, the SECCG, and the Sugar Bowl...thank the Lord. Maybe I'll get them back one day when all the Johnny Come Lately's who bought them up this year fade away.... :(

:au::homer:

Do I drive an hour to watch the game with the Wash Auburn Club in Arlington? Them are some good Auburn fans, and a REAL good at the ol Bodda-gitta.

Or do I go to the corner sports pub and watch the game with a bar-room full of Maryland Terp rednecks and stumble home when the game is over?

Decissions, decissions.

Man, I'm WAY pumed now, after reading everyone's plans. Seems like 3 weeks cannont come fast enough. I will arrive on the Loveliest Village on the Plains late Friday evening...spend the night with my "little" brother...and then visit with friends, walk around campus during the day on Saturday...all the time trying to prevent my 6 month pregnant wife from passing out due to the heat and humidity. Next: Watch AU beat Tech 24-10...and then decide if I want to drive back in the middle of the night to GA, or crash in AUburn. Can it get any better than a college football weekend in Auburn? Man I miss it. Class of 99.

Archived