Is Caddy getting his first snap tonight?

vatz22au

Sounds like Gruden isn't planning on using Caddy very much tingiht. He probably won't have 10 carries based on radio reports today. I hope that he plays more.

Caddy will be playing tonight. I will be watching

Goin to the game? Coming on TV? JW b/c as far as I know there is no tv for any of the preseason games tonite. I would like to see him in action even for only 10 plays. I wonder why Gruden would want to limit him like that since he is a rookie and all. One would think that he would need to get more game experience for picking up blitzs and such.

It is my understanding that ABC will providing regional coverage of this game. Unfortunately, it will not be available in most of the country.

Fortunately for me, I work at an ABC affiliate station in Charleston, SC, so I'll be cherrypicking the signal off the satellite. One of the few perks!

War Damn Caddy!

Watching on our local UPN channel. In the first 2 series, Caddy was only in one play and they just used him as decoy on play action. Graham from Florida looked pretty good at the RB spot and scored a TD...

They just showed the latest update on the Bucs vs. Tenn game. Its tied 14-14 in the 3rd quarter and Carnell has yet to play. Man, I hope they use Carnell in the 4th quarter, if we're lucky he may get 5 runs if any in the 4th probably. Man I hope they use him :(

Archived