Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Should have Teed up Buzz there for deliberately being an Arse to the ref

• Like 1

I believe a timeout should have been called soon as things started to get chippy. Gotta keep the team focused. We already know the refs aren’t going to do Auburn any favors 

The refs have seemed to treat us this way the entire SEC schedule.  In the first 10 min or so, I felt like they were a letting us both play a bit.  I even told wife invited the fact that we were able to muscle them up a bit, without getting tricky tack calls. Considering, the refs called a ton of fouls in Neville Arena against the home team. That good feeling went away pretty soon after that.  I noticed Bruce kind of complained after one game we lost about how many times the teams we had been playing had been to the free throw line. We didn't seem to get half as many calls as our opponents. Hard not to feel like we have been targeted some.  Perhaps it's just sour grapes....

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

I’m ok with refs trying to get a handle on the game but you gotta call this crap evenly

The thing is don’t let it get to the point you need to get a handle on it. Call an even game and if you gonna let them play then let them play. Don’t wait until one team is taking advantage of that then decide to tighten up on calls. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I think in those situation u have to use timeouts wisely to have a conversation with refs and to settle the team down. Unfortunately, this current team doesn’t have that silent assassin that can get u buckets to keep u above water when things go wrong

• Like 1