2024 5* WR Perry Thompson Flips To AUBURN from Bama

ellitor

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Full disclosure? Out of the big 3 back then I was on team Seastrunk! I thought he was the most fun and exciting player out of him, Spice and Lattimore! 😂😂 team Lache 4 life bay bay!!! The class of 2010 is still my reigning defending undisputed favorite class to follow! Freeze though it looks like is going to give that class a run for its money for many many years to come!! Woooo!!!! 

IMG_4702.png

I was Team Lache too.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

What I would do to be in that rec center pool right now...

You wouldn’t go…. Just like you passed up going to almost every home game in the Okoro bball season! Yah that’s right!!! I ain’t ever letting you live that one down! Some of us had to suffer through the lebo/barbee years as students!! You are so spoiled!!! 

IMG_4450.gif

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I was Team Lache too.  

IMG_4704.gif

• Love 1

13 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Did he ever commit? 

IMG_4706.gif

• Haha 4

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Listening to the Blackerby Pod, and the co-host said that KD (szn) was our highest rated recruit was a .95. And that Perry is a .98....03 points higher? Wow 

IMG_4709.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Freeze to sabun!  😝 

• Haha 2

Saw on Twitter where apparently Perry is also shutting his recruitment down, won’t take any other visits (except back to AU of course).  

He also made a comment in his interview about how he spoke to Saban on Thursday and how he wanted him to come “to his little cookout thing” 

😭😭😭
😂😂😂

Edited by AEAugirl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

And here they come!!  There ain’t nothing better than a good Bama melt fest.  

Ridiculous. I'm sure they have no problem with people flipping to bama. 🙄

Some uga fans are ridiculous, too. Someone on Twitter was saying that Riddick (5* #3 LB in country) was "processed" because they landed the #1 LB. 🤣

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

This guy literally says that if his child were to change his mind, he would physically beat him.   I wonder how many degrees he has from UAT?  Nice to see them so upset.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AEAugirl said:

That’s good right there. 

1 hour ago, AEAugirl said:

That’s beautiful. 

Can you imagine how much this guy hated Yeldon and Foster? Must have really been painful for him to have to watch them play for Bama. And I’m sure he breathed a sigh of relief when Saban dodged that Riddick bullet. Whew! That was a close one! 

Also, I’m guessing the odds that this guy could kick his son’s ass if his son were a 5 star football recruit are lllllooooowww. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

So I can't embed the video because 247 doesn't allow it on videos in VIP articles but FWIW after Perry committed he reitterated everything Bird has been saying about his recruitment the past few weeks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

So I can't embed the video because 247 doesn't allow it on videos in VIP articles but FWIW after Perry committed he reitterated everything Bird has been saying about his recruitment the past few weeks.

Are you saying what I think you're saying? Bird has been playing us all these years and now will be WR1 at AU?!?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Are you saying what I think you're saying? Bird has been playing us all these years and now will be WR1 at AU?!?

Lol. No. Bird anatomically doesn't have hands. That why he plays DB instead of WR. What I'm saying though is since Freeze has arrived AU football is controlling our narrative in recruiting. Therefore the info our insiders are getting is pretty strong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Gotta link?

1 hour ago, yngwie1995 said:

Some uga fans are ridiculous, too. Someone on Twitter was saying that Riddick (5* #3 LB in country) was "processed" because they landed the #1 LB. 🤣

I can assure you Riddick was not processed uga wanted him badly

• Like 4

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

The class of 2010 is still my reigning defending undisputed favorite class to follow! Freeze though it looks like is going to give that class a run for its money for many many years to come!! Woooo!!!!

Yup same. 2010 class was pure bliss to follow. Seemed like every week it was Christmas morning.

Looking like Freeze will top it.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, AEAugirl said:

Well Alabama does have the moral high ground. Nobody has ever flipped their commitment from us to Bama lol.