2024 5* WR Perry Thompson Flips To AUBURN from Bama

ellitor

12 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

But the neighbor wife is HOT

IMG_5825.gif

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Are you Kevin from Wilmer that calls in to the Auburn On3 call in show every Sunday night and asks about Thompson and Riddick without fail?

Is that the guy who may or may not have developmental problems? I really can’t tell. He could or he could just be some goofy hick. 

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Is that the guy who may or may not have developmental problems? I really can’t tell. He could or he could just be some goofy hick. 

Just sounds like a dude with a deep and thick southern drawl to me! But I honestly do not know.  I deeply apologize and am so so sorry if that is the case. 

Edited by GwillMac6

On 11/5/2023 at 7:35 PM, GwillMac6 said:

Just sounds like a dude with a deep and thick southern drawl to me! But I honestly do not know.  I deeply apologize and am so so sorry if that is the case. 

If you’re on an SEC-related call in show, you’d BETTER have a “deep and thick southern drawl.” Lol

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LPTiger said:

D, I never post anything unless I am really confident in it -- including the word "shocking."   Anything less serves no purpose.   At the same time, how we view ourselves and how we carry ourselves as a fanbase is important.  In a perfect world our fanbase's mantra would always exemplify "I believe in Auburn and love it" and not "JABA."   Our wonderful university deserves nothing less.  Hence, my glass half full attitude. I used the word "shocking" before we flipped 2 Five Stars and when the staff was really confident it would be 3.  The 3rd one didn't happen then, but a different one is imminent again.  And, the expected 3rd one is still flirting with us.   We very well could have 4 5 star flips.  In any event, I'm going to remain uber positive because I believe in Auburn.   All of us do.  

Dang! You quoted a post from 3 1/2 months ago. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

You can’t fool us!!! Apathetic my ass!!! You such a liar bro!! 😂😂

IMG_5482.gif

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

You can’t fool us!!! Apathetic my ass!!! You such a liar bro!! 😂😂

IMG_5482.gif

Did you read my last comment or not smh. The game brought me down quite a bit but the recruits has me looking forward to next year

3 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Hopefully we’ll be adding AT LEAST one more to that list!

Now the challenge is not losing any that get put on that list!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

I saw that. I don't quite get the bama stuff though? Is he just trolling them? 🤷‍♂️

Probably

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Probably

I mean, he's been recruiting pretty hard for Auburn (from what I hear), so I'd be surprised if he flipped back, especially with the way they trashed him after flipping to Auburn. 

Edited by yngwie1995