2024 5* WR Perry Thompson Flips To AUBURN from Bama

ellitor

1 hour ago, AUApostle said:

Sometimes you gotta go with what Enterprise gives you.  

They’re very good at taking the reservation, often not so great at holding the reservation…which is really the most important part.  @AuCivilEng1

But they do have an excellent corporate structure. They give you the tools to be your own boss.

• Thanks 1

Just watching CHF, CZE, and CMD in the way they interact with the family…the program we all love is in good hands. They truly care about the young man, not just the player.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, creed said:

I know I may be captain obvious on this one but Perry Thompson will start day one. He already has SEC size, quickness and speed.

He’s got day 1 starter talent but he’s not an early enrollee iirc so it’ll be tough for even somebody with as much talent as him to be a day 1 starter because he’s playing catch-up with everybody else who’s already been there and learned the system 

Y’all talking about rental cars…this Perry Thompson kid is a great kid and he is super lucky to now have CMD and CHF and other coaches looking out for him and loving him.  Thanks for sharing that video.  And yea, Freeze showing up in a mini van is pretty funny.  When he says he’s “common”, that reminds me so much of Pat Dye.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting and touching documentary.  Agree with WVR that Freeze, in particular, and the other AU coaches seem to genuinely connect with players from all backgrounds.  Perry comes across as a very humble and polite young man who is surrounded by good people who love, support, and guide him.  I wish him tremendous success in life.

P.S.  Wish all these documentaries had better sound quality.  It's often very difficult to hear the speaker over background noise or over background music that drowns out the speaker...

• Like 1

"Low maintenance, high output" "I don't have security, state troopers, I'm just common" "Seeing this makes me love you more" "yes sir, yes sir, yes sir".  WDE Perry Thompson!!!!!!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LPTiger said:

"Low maintenance, high output" "I don't have security, state troopers, I'm just common" "Seeing this makes me love you more" "yes sir, yes sir, yes sir".  WDE Perry Thompson!!!!!!

Got a little Shug Jordan going on there. You can ride with him or walk with me. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Auburn93 said:

Got a little Shug Jordan going on there. You can ride with him or walk with me. 

No doubt.   I love the willingness to mock Saban's self obsessed and too important persona. 

• Like 3