Pat sullivan videos

crashman009

I'm wondering why I've never seen a Pat Sullivan Video while he was in action, were we on probation or something?

I also havent seen many pictures of him in action either.

We were not on probation during the Sullivan years.....to answer your questions about highlights, you have to remember that back during the 1960's-70's everything was shot on film and not video....so anything that there might be on Pat would be old game film which has probably been removed....

Actually, there is an "Auburn's Greatest Games" video of the 1971 :au: - :uga: game which naturally features Sullivan, since he threw 4 TDs that day. The other thing to remember is that far fewer games were televised back then. Schools were limited to a certain number per year by the NCAA for a long time. The AU-Georgia game in '71 was not televised, although it featured two unbeaten SEC schools, both ranked in the Top 10, near the end of the season.

I'm wondering why I've never seen a Pat Sullivan Video while he was in action, were we on probation or something?

I also havent seen many pictures of him in action either.

174243[/snapback]

Get one of the history of Auburn Football vidoeos/DVDs. The 100 years of AU football has quite a bit of Sully. Everything everyone else sadi here is correct , just for example the 1972 Iron Bowl between 10-0 bama and 8-1 Auburn was not televised.

Archived