Lior Berman Can Rock the Court and the Guitar

toddc

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 4

this is awesome! i love old gibsons and they have a warm sound. tow of my old band mates are guitar luthiers. in fact if anyone is in anniston they opened a vintage guitar and equipment store on noble street. they are awesome and are extremely popular. they are also on facebook. july1st they are having a huge party closing the street off and having bands and solo artists playing all nigh up i think until eight or ten. and it is free and they will be having give aways. and around the corner at Zinn park they are having some shindig so it is more fun if you get bored and want to walk around some.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think most people are not aware that Gibson guitars has a lab at Auburn. That is where Lior is seen working on his guitar. He chose the woods for his neck, but it looks like the neck was lathed using the Gibson template. The body is not a standard Gibson template with that quadruple cutaway and really thick body. A nice guitar for his first effort. I'm sure they will improve as he learns more about woods and resonance and such.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

He can also bring the house down.

• Like 1
  • Love 1