washington state 2006

gabe_96

This would be VERY good for our program. Of course, as soon as it is scheduled, they will immediately be called a "patsy". :D

If this works out--and I certainly hope it does, it would be a great game for us and also a nice TV game to open on ESPN with--I wonder how many times the media will bring up the Mike Price-Washington State-Alabama-Destinygate connection [as admittedly, I just did] just for ratings.

Even if SI libeled Price and their story was untrue, and even if UAT was completely in the right in the way they handled the situation, it would keep the hint of scandal wafting around UAT. ...and that always gives me a smile! :big:

If this works out--and I certainly hope it does, it would be a great game for us and also a nice TV game to open on ESPN with--I wonder how many times the media will bring up the Mike Price-Washington State-Alabama-Destinygate connection [as admittedly, I just did] just for ratings.

Even if SI libeled Price and their story was untrue, and even if UAT was completely in the right in the way they handled the situation, it would keep the hint of scandal wafting around UAT.  ...and that always gives me a smile! :big:

174958[/snapback]

I'm surprised auburn might be getting a bcs conference team to do a 1 time trip to our house with no return trip. Would be a great game for SOS...night time on espn to open the season puts Auburn in the prime time exposure.

great news to me, but I think we are going to have to be willing to concede an occasional roadtrip in the future to keep our schedule top notch and eliminate future Citadels and Western Kentuckies

Be a very good game for Auburn and Wazuu to play, neither teams play games like this very often and it just adds to the whole Pac-10 is the greatest debate :rolleyes: . Auburn under Tubby have played ooc games against USC,Syracuse, Ga Tech and hopefully Washington State, all the while Bammers are constantly mocking AU's ooc opponents, oh well maybe we need to play Memphis or Houston every year and call it a rivarly a la Bama/So. Miss.

Archived