2024 4* WR Malcolm Simmons COMMITS TO AU!

toddc

I’ve been around him and seen him play a good bit. Simmons will help us. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

37 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

He’s kinda small but he’s athletic as heck. Good kid. Always good to get in state (and close) guys.

i call those kids water bugs.ever see one? they glide across the water and can change direction on a dime. and they are fast. an announcer called them that way back and it has stuck in my mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I can tell you from first hand experience that this is a huge pickup. This kid has athleticism running out of his ears. Definitely underrated. Have yet to see him do anything on the football field or in another sport that he didn’t just excel at. Heck he is even BR’s punter and can absolutely crush it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AUfan3333 said:

I can tell you from first hand experience that this is a huge pickup. This kid has athleticism running out of his ears. Definitely underrated. Have yet to see him do anything on the football field or in another sport that he didn’t just excel at. Heck he is even BR’s punter and can absolutely crush it.

Crazy times.   We got commits from a wide out who punts and a linebacker who returns punts.  I think Yogi once said Athleticism never slumps.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Yogi once said Athleticism speed never slumps.

FIFY & it was Rob Crews.

57 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

I usually like to watch some film on our recruits after they commit. Everyone keeps talking about his athleticism, so I'm excited to see what everyone else sees! 

@AUFightingSoldiers Check the OP of the thread.

4 hours ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

I usually like to watch some film on our recruits after they commit. Everyone keeps talking about his athleticism, so I'm excited to see what everyone else sees! 

Grab you some popcorn because you will be entertained.

👀👀

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

This class will be talked about due to its closeness and chemistry, a 2004 vibe.  They are building something together.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 6

On 7/28/2023 at 4:22 PM, CR said:

Im big into looking at other schools that are after a player moreso than their stars. But Ive seen this guy play and his athleticism is off the charts. Hell need some development but for once I believe we have a HC who can actually do that. I really dont get why more bigger schools arent after him.

Have heard from a number of people that he is the 2nd best athlete in the state next to RW

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Have heard from a number of people that he is the 2nd best athlete in the state next to RW

Hes a swiss army knife for Ben Russell. And he really wanted a scholarship to Auburn. I think both sides will be happy.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, CR said:

Hes a swiss army knife for Ben Russell. And he really wanted a scholarship to Auburn. I think both sides will be happy.

Think Kadarius Toney meets Onterrio McCalleb. Dangerous. It's second level and then he's GONE!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

My favorite pick up tbh 

I can't lie. I really like this pickup in Simmons but with him joining in with Perry it took the cake. A 4 and 5* in one weekend.