2024 4* WR Malcolm Simmons COMMITS TO AU!

toddc

Default Avatar

6-0 / 170
Benjamin Russell HS
Alexander City, AL

Notable offers: AU, Arky, & UCF

JLee & Cole Pinkston put in pixk today for AU at 60 & 65% confidence respectively

Auburn football gains prediction to land four-star ATH Malcolm Simmons

The Tigers are on a roll in recruiting.

Lance Dawe42 minutes ago

The Tigers are looking to have a massive week in recruiting.

Demarcus Riddick, a five-star linebacker in the 2024 class, flipped from Georgia to Auburn on Wednesday afternoon. It's the Tigers' first five-star commitment since the 2019 cycle.

Now, with Big Cat weekend in just a couple of days, Auburn is looking to capitalize on their momentum.

Auburn recruiting insider Jeffery Lee of Auburn Live has logged an expert prediction for the Tigers to land 4-star athlete Malcolm Simmons, per On3 Recruits.

The 6-foot, 165-pound athlete is the No. 365 overall player in the 247Sports composite rankings.

Default Avatar

6-0 / 170
Benjamin Russell HS
Alexander City, AL

Notable offers: AU, Arky, & UCF

JLee & Cole Pinkston put in pixk today for AU at 60 & 65% confidence respectively

Damnit @toddc! You went all day without creating a thread for Simmons, why couldm't you wait 1 more minute so I didn't have to rearrange everything I was putting together? :P

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Damnit @toddc! You went all day without creating a thread for Simmons, why couldm't you wait 1 more minute so I didn't have to rearrange everything I was putting together? :P

Sorry man! I just happen to see it. You can merge it with yours. You do a better job with the OP.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1

It is believed that he is an Auburn lock if he has a committable offer... I believe that he has the green light

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

IMG_4667.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'm excited for him. Underrated, IMO.

In the past more athletic players would scare me because we just didn’t seem like we had the coaches or the scheme to put them in the best position. Now, I feel like that will change as well. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Auburn93 said:

If we are holding then he is not good. You said he is under rated? 

Uhh...

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Uhh...

Forgive him. Reading comprehension is not everyone’s forte. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Auburn93 said:

If we are holding then he is not good. You said he is under rated? 

It just means that he isn’t committing right now, at this very moment. Guys don’t publicly commit at the very second that they and the team are ready to do so

• Like 1
  • Love 1

That being said, it’s going to be interesting how Auburn schedules these commitments for this weekend. Do they go with the show of force and have all the big dogs commit asap, do they try to space some out, etc etc

34 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

That being said, it’s going to be interesting how Auburn schedules these commitments for this weekend. Do they go with the show of force and have all the big dogs commit asap, do they try to space some out, etc etc

In addition some will want to go back to their school and do a production of it with multiple hats on the table. I expect we will solidify 4+ at Big Cat. Some I hope will commit during Big Cat but I have a feeling many will be at their school within a week or two of Big Cat ending.

The solidify 4+ is probably on the light side.  If we could get 2 to 4 to commit at some point during Big Cat and 3 or 4 more convinced they want Auburn but want to plan a commitment ceremony that would be ideal.

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Like 1