2024 4* WR Malcolm Simmons COMMITS TO AU!

toddc

2 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Who is the last stud (hint-- he had a name a bull would be proud of) that we pulled from BRHS?

Ferdinand???

j/k eltoro

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For those not from Alabama, Benjamin Russell High is 35 miles from Jordan Hare.    They also play against real solid competition from in and around Birmingham.   When you see Malcolm make folks miss and pull away from others, he isn't doing that against chopped liver which personally I detest. 

1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Live footage of bama OL coaching strategy.   

And refs be like

I-see-nothing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Who is the last stud (hint-- he had a name a bull would be proud of) that we pulled from BRHS?

The only major player I remember from Ben Russell is Terrel Owens.

Im big into looking at other schools that are after a player moreso than their stars. But Ive seen this guy play and his athleticism is off the charts. Hell need some development but for once I believe we have a HC who can actually do that. I really dont get why more bigger schools arent after him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Wasn't Eltoro nicknamed the little ball of hate?

That was Blackmon

• Like 1

• ellitor changed the title to ***2024 4* WR Malcolm Simmons (Commit Watch: 1 PM Today)***
  • ellitor pinned and featured this topic

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

IMG_2960.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Zeek changed the title to 2024 4* WR Malcolm Simmons - COMMITS TO AU

Auburn lands four-star WR Malcolm Simmons

Big Cat Weekend got started in a big way Saturday morning.

Auburn landed the commitment of four-star wide receiver to begin its annual recruiting event. The Tigers beat out programs like UCF, Arkansas, Indiana and West Virginia for the Benjamin Russell, Ala., product.

He's the 13th commit for Auburn's 2024 class.

Simmons was last on campus in June for Auburn's elite camp, where he showcased his skills in front of the coaching staff and had an opportunity to work under wide receivers' coach Marcus Davis.

During one-on-one drills during the camp, Simmons got to catch passes from fellow commit .

Last season for Benjamin Russell, Simmons had 31 receptions for 513 yards receiving and seven touchdowns. 

6'0" | 174 lbs | ATH | 2024

MAlong with White, Simmons joins wide receiver , tight end and running back on offense.

Defensively, the Tigers have eight commits: Linebackers , and , defensive end and defensive backs , , and .

• Love 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 4* WR Malcolm Simmons COMMITS TO AU!
Just now, passthebiscuits said:

He’s kinda small but he’s athletic as heck. Good kid. Always good to get in state (and close) guys.

Just for comparison sake….

bama had all those big athletic WRs a few years back, but the best of the bunch was lil ol Devonte Smith.    He will have a great opportunity as a Z on the opposite side of the Perry Thompson type X guy.