On to Victory

LPTiger

I hope y'all don't hate me for putting this out there....   Again...   As you know, OTV is our NIL collective.   It is doing GREAT because several folks who love Auburn have dug very deep into their bank accounts and made incredible donations/sacrifices.    What would be really awesome is all of us doing what we can do.  No one at OTV wants you to make a sacrifice.  But if all of us do just a little, it can equate to a few others doing a lot.  It is never the goal of OTV to make an 18 year old rich.   But if a young man comes to Auburn, we want him to be able to have something that is in the ballpark of what others are offering.    This way, a kid who loves AU doesn't have to sell his family out to come to AU.  If you are excited about AU right now, go to the On to Victory website.   At the very top you can click on "other ways of giving."   Once there you can use your credit card to give $10 , $100, $500 -- whatever you can spare.   Every single dollar matters!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I strongly second @LPTiger Most of us think primarily about football but NIL funds are needed for all sports. Our athletes bust it year round to deliver for us and Auburn. OTV is a chance for us to deliver for them. WDE! 🦅 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I strongly second @LPTiger Most of us think primarily about football but NIL funds are needed for all sports. Our athletes bust it year round to deliver for us and Auburn. OTV is a chance for us to deliver for them. WDE! 🦅 

So well said.

4 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

I started recurring $34 deductions on my primary card after the aTm game last year. I may bump it to the next tier 

At some point, I thought I saw the number of AUFamily members at the bottom of the screen and it was something crazy like 20,000.    If all of us did what BigBlue is doing, and I was in the engineering school at AU, I'm 100% confident that would equate to .................   a lot of dough.  WDE!!!!!