1st Offensive Play of the Freeze Era?

aucanucktiger

2 hours ago, WarTim said:

RB run off tackle 

i agree. i think we win a chicken dinner. wait. do we win anything?  lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PoetTiger said:

Here for the annual “Annexation of Puerto Rico” prediction….but seriously imma say a quick throw to the boundary receiver “Burton”

i almost went with that as my pick. over thinking my guess is what if hunter sits out the first half? do they still run off tackle with another rb?   lol  welcome to my mind.

• Like 1

Inside zone handoff to Hunter. Wait, Malzahn is gone?

I formation. Handoff up the middle to Hunter. Wait, Harsin is gone?

Handoff to Hunter from Thorne. Pitch back to Robby on a 1 read throw or scramble play.

Edited by ScotsAU

Some sort of run.  The offense is going to be super vanilla against UMass.  Probably won’t really see anything till Texas A&M.

On 8/17/2023 at 10:53 AM, aubiefifty said:

i almost went with that as my pick. over thinking my guess is what if hunter sits out the first half? do they still run off tackle with another rb?   lol  welcome to my mind.

As much as CHF has been praising the depth of the RB room, I don’t think he’ll change his run playcalling at all if Hunter is out, especially against UMass.  

Still think Hunter is the best back we’ve got though, and would hate to see him out at all.  

• Like 1

I am straight up stealing this for the first week of the TD Auburn Bowl. I'll collect all of these responses (and do an "other") and do a poll for it. 30 points to the winner.

• Like 1

Audible to Punt formation, UMass rushes a return man on the field, resulting in too many men on the field, 5-yard penalty. Sets us up 1st and 5, where we run the Snap Spinner for a first down. 

1 hour ago, Auctoritas said:

I am straight up stealing this for the first week of the TD Auburn Bowl. I'll collect all of these responses (and do an "other") and do a poll for it. 30 points to the winner.

So I get a referral fee in points?😉😁

• Like 1

I have no idea what the first play will be. But I hope he gives it to him on the hutt-hutt instead of the hutt…