David Weiss' Botched Investigation

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Nice try, but DKW is TOTALLY locked in to his narrative. It's key to his image.

Sigh, Again...PLease answer the questions truthfully with facts...

Who was charged with Treason, Sedition, and Collusion?
Where were they arrested?
Where were they tried?
Who were the judges that tried the cases? 
What were the case numbers?
How much jail time did they get for the charges of Treason, Sedition, and Collusion?
Where are they now serving time?

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

Sigh, Again...PLease answer the questions truthfully with facts...

Who was charged with Treason, Sedition, and Collusion?
Where were they arrested?
Where were they tried?
Who were the judges that tried the cases? 
What were the case numbers?
How much jail time did they get for the charges of Treason, Sedition, and Collusion?
Where are they now serving time?

Russia!  Russia!  Russia!   :laugh:

Just now, homersapien said:

Russia!  Russia!  Russia!   :laugh:

I know, it's been 7 years and so far...not squat.

We should likely have a new subforum where some of us can forever commit mental masturbation over what was not proven after multiple investigations over multiple years. 

And please note everyone: NOT ONE FACTUAL ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS...

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I know, it's been 7 years and so far...not squat.

We should likely have a new subforum where some of us can forever commit mental masturbation over what was not proven after multiple investigations over multiple years. 

And please note everyone: NOT ONE FACTUAL ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS...

I was  never promised those things.  The purpose of an investigation is to ascertain who, if anyone, has actually committed a crime. There were valid justifications for appointing a special counsel and the matter being investigated. Jeff Sessions recognized that and he did what the law required him to do..... he recused himself.  That investigation documented the close ties between people in the Trump administration and the Russian govt.   It also exposed the depths to which Putin was willing to go in order to help Trump. 

This has been old news since 2019.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I was  never promised those things.  The purpose of an investigation is to ascertain who, if anyone, has actually committed a crime. There were valid justifications for appointing a special counsel and the matter being investigated. Jeff Sessions recognized that and he did what the law required him to do..... he recused himself.  That investigation documented the close ties between people in the Trump administration and the Russian govt.   It also exposed the depths to which Putin was willing to go in order to help Trump. 

This has been old news since 2019.

There wasn't a shred of evidence produced by the Mueller report of "close ties" between the Trump campaign and the Russian govt.

This a thorough article that addresses the Mueller report and the Senate report that produced no evidence of ties between Paul Manafort and the Russian govt:

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/09/21/analysis_that_senate_collusion_report_has_no_smoking_gun__but_it_does_have_a_fog_machine_125229.html

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

There wasn't a shred of evidence produced by the Mueller report of "close ties" between the Trump campaign and the Russian govt.

This a thorough article that addresses the Mueller report and the Senate report that produced no evidence of ties between Paul Manafort and the Russian govt:

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/09/21/analysis_that_senate_collusion_report_has_no_smoking_gun__but_it_does_have_a_fog_machine_125229.html

I didn't click that link and I'm very ignorant about that site, but to me, anything that has to tell you straight up in their name that they aren't a scam, usually means they are a scam. To me, Real Clear Investigations reads like a scam.

3 hours ago, arein0 said:

I didn't click that link and I'm very ignorant about that site, but to me, anything that has to tell you straight up in their name that they aren't a scam, usually means they are a scam. To me, Real Clear Investigations reads like a scam.

Of course, immediately look for the dismissal on anything that the party doesn't tell you to think. Thanks for playing...

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Of course, immediately look for the dismissal on anything that the party doesn't tell you to think. Thanks for playing...

There's the DKW we all know....   :rolleyes: 

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I don't think I dismissed it at all. My post was more about the horribly named site than anything else. I clearly stated I'm ignorant of the site, as I've never heard of it. And because of its name, I'm skeptical. I have since looked up the site and see it is in fact real, doesn't change the fact its name looks like a scam.

20 hours ago, arein0 said:

I don't think I dismissed it at all. My post was more about the horribly named site than anything else. I clearly stated I'm ignorant of the site, as I've never heard of it. And because of its name, I'm skeptical. I have since looked up the site and see it is in fact real, doesn't change the fact its name looks like a scam.

You are truly irredeemable...

• Dislike 1

21 hours ago, homersapien said:

There's the DKW we all know....   :rolleyes: 

Just pointing out obvious truths for the rest to see...

• Dislike 1

Just like they did to Carter Page by ignoring his previous history of being a witness to help the FBI convict a Russian spy in 2013, the Mueller report and the Senate report tried to misrepresent Paul Manafort's associate Konstantin Kilimnik's background as well.

They want people to believe Kilimnik was working for the Russian govt when there was no evidence of it. Kilimnik had a history of working with high ranking U.S. govt officials and helping arrange meetings between U.S. Department of State officials and top Ukrainian politicians. Kilimnik's lobbying work with Manafort in Ukraine was an economic agreement to move Ukraine closer to the EU and away from Russia.

If you believe the Mueller and Senate reports, ask yourself why would a supposed Russian agent be helping relations between the U.S. and Ukraine by setting up meetings between officials for both countries, and also help do lobbying work to move Ukraine closer to the EU?

The Russiagate conspiracy theory relies heavily on speculation and absence of facts in order to sell the " close ties" between the Trump campaign and the Russia govt.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

Just like they did to Carter Page by ignoring his previous history of being a witness to help the FBI convict a Russian spy in 2013, the Mueller report and the Senate report tried to misrepresent Paul Manafort's associate Konstantin Kilimnik's background as well.

They want people to believe Kilimnik was working for the Russian govt when there was no evidence of it. Kilimnik had a history of working with high ranking U.S. govt officials and helping arrange meetings between U.S. Department of State officials and top Ukrainian politicians. Kilimnik's lobbying work with Manafort in Ukraine was an economic agreement to move Ukraine closer to the EU and away from Russia.

If you believe the Mueller and Senate reports, ask yourself why would a supposed Russian agent be helping relations between the U.S. and Ukraine by setting up meetings between officials for both countries, and also help do lobbying work to move Ukraine closer to the EU?

The Russiagate conspiracy theory relies heavily on speculation and absence of facts in order to sell the " close ties" between the Trump campaign and the Russia govt.

For there to be nothing to cover up, everyone sure did lie a lot when questioned by the FBI.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/breakdown-indictments-cases-muellers-probe/story?id=61219489

You are convinced of some grand conspiracy by the Bidens to profit by some unproven bribery scheme with no actual evidence of that happening, yet you see nothing of concern in any part of the Mueller report.  That pretty much sums it up.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

For there to be nothing to cover up, everyone sure did lie a lot when questioned by the FBI.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/breakdown-indictments-cases-muellers-probe/story?id=61219489

You are convinced of some grand conspiracy by the Bidens to profit by some unproven bribery scheme with no actual evidence of that happening, yet you see nothing of concern in any part of the Mueller report.  That pretty much sums it up.

And?......  There was no there there with Russiagate. What did Mueller uncover?

George Papadoplous - Lying about being told hearsay that Russia had dirt on Hillary.

Gen. Flynn - Lying about discussing sanctions with the Russia ambassador

Roger Stone - Lying about not having made contact with Julian Assange

Michael Cohen - Lying about when the Trump Tower in Moscow deal ended

Russiagate produced a lot of process crimes but didn't produce a shred of evidence that there were ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian govt.

Edited by Auburnfan91
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

The truth always comes out in the end.   Unfortunately the end sometimes is too late and after elections have been held.  See Ex. 1 Biden laptop is a fake, it is Russian disinformation.

1 hour ago, Auburnfan91 said:

George Papadoplous - Lying about being told hearsay that Russia had dirt on Hillary.

Russiagate produced a lot of process crimes but didn't produce a shred of evidence that there were ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian govt.

Utter BS. Trump’s campaign manager was unpaid by Trump, indebted to an oligarch tied to Putin for one thing. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign manager had deep ties to Russia, including working on behalf of the ousted Russian backed former President of Ukraine. The report detailed organized Russian misinformation campaigns ordered by Putin in order to damage Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump.  There were even meetings between Trump's children and Russian operatives with the purpose being acquiring damaging emails stolen from Clinton and Democratic campaign accounts.  They went to the meeting and then learned that there were none to be turned over.

I am glad that they didn't find evidence of coordination between Russia and members of the Trump campaign, but to pretend that nothing was there is just ridiculous.  Of course, we have seen enough of Trump's willingness to work with foreign interests to help him politically that I have no doubt that he was willing to coordinate with Russians.  The opportunity simply didn't reveal itself at the right moment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign manager had deep ties to Russia, including working on behalf of the ousted Russian backed former President of Ukraine. The report detailed organized Russian misinformation campaigns ordered by Putin in order to damage Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump.  There were even meetings between Trump's children and Russian operatives with the purpose being acquiring damaging emails stolen from Clinton and Democratic campaign accounts.  They went to the meeting and then learned that there were none to be turned over.

I am glad that they didn't find evidence of coordination between Russia and members of the Trump campaign, but to pretend that nothing was there is just ridiculous.  Of course, we have seen enough of Trump's willingness to work with foreign interests to help him politically that I have no doubt that he was willing to coordinate with Russians.  The opportunity simply didn't reveal itself at the right moment.

Yes, Manafort worked for the ousted former president of Ukraine. And before he was ousted, Manafort's lobbying work included trying to steer Ukraine closer to the EU.

The star witness in the trial against Manafort was his former business associate Rick Gates. In his testimony, Gates detailed that Manafort was pushing a project "Engage Ukraine" and it was a strategy to help Ukraine enter the European Union. Manafort knew his lobbying income depended on the former president of Ukraine. That's why he was lobbying to make strides toward joining the EU to keep the former president from being ousted.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/zmkwwy/rick-gates-spills-the-beans-on-the-super-rich-ukrainians-who-paid-paul-manafort-millions

About that Russian lawyer that met with Trump Jr. and promised dirt on Hillary..... Natalia Veselnitskaya and the firm she was working for had a business relationship with Fusion GPS and it's co-founder Glenn Simpson. Fusion GPS is the same research firm that hired former British spy Christopher Steele who produced the Steele dossier.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fusion-gps-official-met-with-russian-operative-before-and-after-trump-jr-sit-down

Edited by Auburnfan91
  • Facepalm 1

On 8/26/2023 at 11:35 PM, Auburnfan91 said:

And as Mueller Report says: They found no proof of close ties. 

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2023 at 11:35 PM, Auburnfan91 said:

Idiotic.

Like the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, who released his findings in April 2019, the Senate report did not conclude that the Trump campaign engaged in a coordinated conspiracy with the Russian government — a fact that Republicans seized on to argue that there was “no collusion.”

But the report showed extensive evidence of contacts between Trump campaign advisers and people tied to the Kremlin — including a longstanding associate of the onetime Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Konstantin V. Kilimnik, whom the report identified as a “Russian intelligence officer.”

The Senate report was the first time the government has identified Mr. Kilimnik as an intelligence officer — Mr. Mueller’s report had labeled him as someone with ties to Russian intelligence. Most of the details about his intelligence background were blacked out in the Senate report.

Mazzetti, Mark (4 November 2020) [18 August 2020]. "G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia". The New York Times. Retrieved 22 May 2021.

• Thanks 1

Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, a top ally of President Vladimir Putin, reportedly stopped trying to recover money he said had been taken from him in 2014 by Paul Manafort after President Donald Trump won the GOP nomination last year.

The detail, first reported by The Associated Press in March, may shed light on an email Manafort — then Trump's campaign chairman — sent last July from his campaign email address. In the email, he asked his longtime employee Konstantin Kilimnik to offer Deripaska "private briefings" about the campaign.

“If he needs private briefings we can accommodate,” Manafort wrote.

Manafort had written a cryptic note to Kilimnik, a Russian-Ukrainian operative with suspected ties to Russian intelligence, shortly after being named a campaign strategist in April.

https://www.businessinsider.com/paul-manafort-putin-oleg-deripaska-trump-russia-2017-9

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, a top ally of President Vladimir Putin, reportedly stopped trying to recover money he said had been taken from him in 2014 by Paul Manafort after President Donald Trump won the GOP nomination last year.

The detail, first reported by The Associated Press in March, may shed light on an email Manafort — then Trump's campaign chairman — sent last July from his campaign email address. In the email, he asked his longtime employee Konstantin Kilimnik to offer Deripaska "private briefings" about the campaign.

“If he needs private briefings we can accommodate,” Manafort wrote.

Manafort had written a cryptic note to Kilimnik, a Russian-Ukrainian operative with suspected ties to Russian intelligence, shortly after being named a campaign strategist in April.

https://www.businessinsider.com/paul-manafort-putin-oleg-deripaska-trump-russia-2017-9

And all that amounted to...just this side of nothing...