College Football Games This Weekend

aubiefifty

Well, as to the OP, Friday game between Tulane and Memphis could be a good one.

Saturday, Oregon vs Washington is the headliner! A&M vs Tennessee might be okay. Miami vs UNC, and USC vs ND, UCLA vs Oregon St, and Kentucky vs Mizzery could all be worth checking on.

• Like 1

Unlikely, but imagine if we have three undefeated ACC teams, three one loss B1G teams, and three one loss Pac-12 teams...lol good luck committee!

Edited by AUwent

10 hours ago, AURex said:

Well, as to the OP, Friday game between Tulane and Memphis could be a good one.

Saturday, Oregon vs Washington is the headliner! A&M vs Tennessee might be okay. Miami vs UNC, and USC vs ND, UCLA vs Oregon St, and Kentucky vs Mizzery could all be worth checking on.

Agreed with those games.  I also want to see the two undefeated teams that I have not seen yet this year.

(5-1) Wyoming vs (5-0) Air Force

(4-1) GA Southern vs (5-0) James Madison

Screenshot_2023-10-13_094412_png-2989552Screenshot_2023-10-13_094352_png-2989553

10 hours ago, AUwent said:

Unlikely, but imagine if we have three undefeated ACC teams, three one loss B1G teams, and three one loss Pac-12 teams...lol good luck committee!

Highly unlikely since two of those three undefeated ACC teams will be playing each other in the ACCCG?

Otherwise I agree.  If we did not already have an expanded playoff on the horizon, this year would bring it about.

Edited by WDEagle
  • Like 1

He’s done a good job there considering they were 1-11 last year but can we please back off the “should’ve hired Deion” posts for a little while? LOLOLOLOLOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DAG said:

IMG_4290.jpeg

Hate that I missed this.  I bet a lot of people stopped watching this and went to bed.  I guess it was too late for Deion.  I looked the other day and their recruiting is going pretty terrible too.  I though Deion was going to be pulling nothing but the best 5*s? 

This might be the biggest game in James Franklin’s career.  He’s been good but I wonder how Penn State fans feel about him?  He’s recruited great but Ohio State and Michigan have been the only big ten programs that have mattered in several years.

If Auburn doesn’t beat Miss State and Arkansas by at least a touchdown it’s really going to hurt my feelings.  The wheels are about to come off Arkansas.

Gus doing Gus stuff.

• Like 1

Just now, Win4AU said:

If Auburn doesn’t beat Miss State and Arkansas by at least a touchdown it’s really going to hurt my feelings.  The wheels are about to come off Arkansas.

Gus doing Gus stuff.

Be interesting to see if Mr. Rogers is back next week. No idea which we should want lol.

I’m calling it now.  South Carolina will be the hot team in the East next year similar to Mizzou this year.  Most people were a year too early on them.  

Three games I would like to watch: AU/MSU, UGA/Florida and Oregon/Utah all come on at 2:30 Central time. Of course I'll be watching Auburn but I do wish the networks had spread the times of these three out.