College Football Games This Weekend

aubiefifty

On 11/4/2023 at 1:40 PM, W.E.D said:

Beamer is such a loser.  Guy is awful, hope he loses

Why do you say that? Seems to be well respected within the coaching ranks.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Why do you say that? Seems to be well respected within the coaching ranks.

What College coaches are you talking to?  He's nepo baby who's been caught stolen playbooks, probably got intel from Connor Stallings b/c USC look uncannily amazing to end the year, then is losing again with a top tier SEC QB.  

He recruits well, but that's it.  I guess he cries well too

Edited by W.E.D

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

What College coaches are you talking to?  He's nepo baby who's been caught stolen playbooks, probably got intel from Connor Stallings b/c USC look uncannily amazing to end the year, then is losing again with a top tier SEC QB.  

He recruits well, but that's it.  I guess he cries well too

Guess I got that wrong. Sorry 

Yawn, same old Penn State. They've been one of the easiest teams to predict for most of the last five-six years. The "big two" truly are that good so IDK how much you can blame Franklin, of course.

Edited by AUwent

What would we do without Maction?

I think Beamer has one more year.  He lost his OC and probably his best player to FSU.   Maybe this is that transition year where they have a lot of young guys playing?  He’ll need to turn it around next year.  I’m sure beating Clemson will cure a lot of what ails that fan base.

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

Side note. So I go on espn site to check  games out and this article pops up. Athens must have way better bbq than I realized. Yikes.

image.thumb.png.6c7e1905361a45b8ebec96994064a90c.png

Athens has a lot of great food.  Maybe Auburn will rival them with the culinary school.  

Rhett Lashlee should probably get a look at Miss State or Arkansas.  Also SMU’s unis are always sharp

Fairly competitive Egg Bowl.  As much as I dislike Bama I’m glad that both teams usually play with class and you don’t see a lot of extracurricular stuff going on.  

• Like 1