Week 0 action

Win4AU

Notre Dame looks pretty good.  They have a good Qb, stacked backfield, and a decent defense.  Maybe Navy is terrible?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Notre Dame looks pretty good.  They have a good Qb, stacked backfield, and a decent defense.  Maybe Navy is terrible?

And they have an OL getting a good push just like we will in 7 daysl!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

And they have an OL getting a good push just like we will in 7 daysl!!!!!!!!!!

Our first opponent plays at 6 pm CST on ESPN this evening. UMass vs New Mexico State.

Then at 6:30 CST on SECN, Vanderbilt takes on Hawaii. 

I'll be in between those 2 games since we will play both UMass and Vandy this year. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, TeamZero77 said:

Our first opponent plays at 6 pm CST on ESPN this evening. UMass vs New Mexico State.

Then at 6:30 CST on SECN, Vanderbilt takes on Hawaii. 

I'll be in between those 2 games since we will play both UMass and Vandy this year. 

I believe we play NMS also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Nascar will have my attention the rest of the night

Watching it now!!!! Gonna be wild with several drivers going for that 1 available playoff spot.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I see UMASS RB Lynch-Adams might be problem

Came in here to see if anyone else was seeing what I was seeing. You pretty much validated it. 

• Like 1

USC is playing San Diego St. right now. USC is ranked #6 in the nation. Typical Lincoln Riley team has no defense what so ever. USC up only a TD. 21-14 at the half.

Umass is winning but NMSU has no offense. QB can run some and has a strong arm. 

Our linebackers will be key on defense as they do a lot of RPO.  Not sure if UMASS has good offense or it is defense is not that good.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bootskii said:

USC is playing San Diego St. right now. USC is ranked #6 in the nation. Typical Lincoln Riley team has no defense what so ever. USC up only a TD. 21-14 at the half.

Ikr…I remember SDSU came and gave AU hell not too long ago 

10 minutes ago, bootskii said:

USC is playing San Jose State.

San Diego State is playing Ohio. 

Looks like UMASS will be flying high come into next week. New Mexico State is atrocious. Vandy defense is suspect. USC well is being USC

Auburn opponents -- UMass beating up on New Mexico State. Auburn plays both. And Vandy beating up on Hawaii. Let's pretend Vandy has never beat Auburn ... hahaha

• Like 1

I wouldn’t say Vandy is beating up on Hawaii. Traditional Hawaii is very very poor on the road outside of conference play.  Interesting the game is still within one score

Transfers have changed college football. Umass is completely different team and their QB looks good. Their transfer Wr looks good. Glad they played this week so we have tape. 
Of course we also have a completely different team. Glad Harsin is not here or I would be worried. 

Edited by gr82b4au
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, e808 said:

I wouldn’t say Vandy is beating up on Hawaii. Traditional Hawaii is very very poor on the road outside of conference play.  Interesting the game is still within one score

Okay, I'm kinda previsioning because I really don't think Hawaii can hang with Vandy for an entire game. But I may be wrong. Either way, we will play Vandy and Vandy has ... um .... risen to the occasion. Actually, historically, the Auburn-Vandy series is TIED at 21 each. And Auburn lost to Vandy 2 of the last 3 times they played.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Transfers have changed college football. Umass is completely different team and their QB looks good. Their transfer Wr looks good. Glad they played this week so we have tape. 
Of course we also have a completely different team. Glad Harsin is not here or I would be worried. 

100%.   So glad UMASS won.    If they lost 30-0, us beating them says nothing to us or to others.   This game gives our coaches what they need to get our guys motivated for game 1.

4 minutes ago, AURex said:

Okay, I'm kinda previsioning because I really don't think Hawaii can hang with Vandy for an entire game. But I may be wrong. Either way, we will play Vandy and Vandy has ... um .... risen to the occasion. Actually, historically, the Auburn-Vandy series is TIED at 21 each. And Auburn lost to Vandy 2 of the last 3 times they played.

Yea no doubt Auburn has struggle against Vandy. When  I looked at the spread and was wondering why the number hasn’t moved as it looks to easy. Now I see why. At least for the first half.

There is no reason we should be stressing about UMASS. Give them their respect, but this team should be head over shoulders better than UMASS.

• Like 1