Texas A&M Auburn section and tickets

GAAubie

13 minutes ago, all4AU said:

I don't know about the upper level, but the lower level AU section should be in section 131.

Upper section would be the upper end zone are 416-419 or something like that. They're way up high but a good view.

2 hours ago, all4AU said:

I don't know about the upper level, but the lower level AU section should be in section 131.

Thank you! Hopefully I can find tickets in that section! War Eagle! 

I've always wondered this so I wanted to ask, what's the easiest way to get to College Station from Auburn? Fly from ATL/Birmingham to Houston then rent a car? Drive all the way to College Station? Just curious.

1 hour ago, woodford said:
I've always wondered this so I wanted to ask, what's the easiest way to get to College Station from Auburn? Fly from ATL/Birmingham to Houston then rent a car? Drive all the way to College Station? Just curious.

It’s a loooong drive from Auburn, so if I could fly I would.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, woodford said:

If you can afford it I'd avoid the drive, especially 10. 

The drive from Shreveport to CS is nice and you see a nice portion of Texas(although most is fried right now).  If you come through Houston, it's shorter but not as nice of a drive until you get to Hwy 6.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, toddc said:

It’s a loooong drive from Auburn, so if I could fly I would.

The road goes on forever but the part never ends!

--REK

• Love 1

2 hours ago, woodford said:

And if you fly into Houston, fly into Bush and hop on the 99 and take it to HWY 290/6. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

And if you fly into Houston, fly into Bush and hop on the 99 and take it to HWY 290/6. 

Definitely fly into Bush! 

• Like 1