Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

53 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This offense is the opposite of what I think when I hear Hugh Freeze and Phillip Montgomery. I just don’t get it.

Phillip Montgomery calls plays like a high school coach. He sure doesn't look like he is an effective playcaller. He leaves all of his qbs out on a limb with no help. I hope Montgomery becomes an analyst or hits the door at the end of the year. Highest percentage pass is a slant, we throw none of them...period.

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Nope. Our D came out right after halftime and let Johnson drive it down the field on that first drive. 

If you don’t think they’re exhausted from being on this field this much then you’re watching a different game.  

Just now, W.E.D said:

Aer we running any/many RPOs?

We looked like complete ass vs Cal.  Hugh claims we need more RPOs.  Run a billion vs Samford.  Doesn't seem like we've run any this game

Haven't we though? They went nowhere with Thorne in the 1st half. They know Thorne can't throw and is a way better runner

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Aer we running any/many RPOs?

We looked like complete ass vs Cal.  Hugh claims we need more RPOs.  Run a billion vs Samford.  Doesn't seem like we've run any this game

We are not. Trying to force a square peg in a round hole. We can't block anybody, so naturally you'd think we'd run RPO and stretch the field sideline to sideline.

That hasn't happened yet. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SuperAUsome09 said:

People don’t like my pessimism, but it sure prevents disappointment. 😂😂

My daddy always said, "Expect the worst, and you can only be pleasantly surprised." 

Where are all the folks telling us that Coach Freeze was the one, I mean I keep waiting to see some semblance of making progress and so far, nada...I know, just give him time blah blah...I dont see any adjustments 

• Dislike 2

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Are you not the one who quoted me first complaining that your guy’s name was uttered in the same post as Gus’s? Seems pretty emotional to me. 

Fella, stop. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Starting to get the talk is cheap vibes...I just pray our recruits are salivating at the opportunity to play early and not the terrible coaching and play.

Same here. I was hoping we’d give Cam Coleman something to think about but that doesn’t look like it’s going to happen.

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

eh I dunno I wanted prime but ya know he can't coach etc. and freeze was the guy...right now its like I'm watching the potato bunch, pretty much the same result and look no better...

At least Coach Prime would have brought some excitement and interest.  Will Rhett be next to the Plains? 

• Like 2

Just now, KansasTiger said:

I get that you have to give Freeze time. But I didn't expect us to be this inept.

Some of us did.