Auburn vs Aggies Post-Game Thread

Didba

Watching Cameron ward light it up at Washington state. He was one of those ones we felt like wasn’t the “right qb” too

• Like 1

Just now, fasttimes said:

Didn't land oline recruits

Ding ding ding. And transfer portal guys our wildcards. This year some of the same stuff is happening. 

• Like 2

Just now, fasttimes said:

Its really going to sting if Bo Nix ends up winning the heisman.

He won’t because Oregon will lose to USC and possibly Washington again. 

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Arky Is basically a 3* team with a talented qb - snd that can sometimes be more than enough.

Coach Dye in his later years and predictions was always about experience and talent at QB. Does the talent/experience at that position gel the OL. 

Obviously something is way out of sinc with us right now. Didba said it well. Depressing or sad to watch some of the other folks perform. I lay no blame on our defense today.

4 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Could you say he's a dark horse? Sorry. I need to laugh. 😏

He’s having fun. 

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

West coast teams are formidable this year. It’s upending my understanding of the universe 

I’m excited to see Cal for Washington 

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I think that Surf guy finally got drunk enough to pass out. 

Didba did 2 hrs ago. His dad has been posting

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mkvl04 said:

But why? There has to be a reason

I'm sure others can explain better but Gus's "system" didn't prepare guys for the NFL and that got used against him on the trail and frankly I don't think he was a good recruiter.

Harsin just didn't recruit at all.

2 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Ok so this game highlights how far we still have to go. Guys, when I’m telling you the kitchen was empty, it was EMPTY.

We have to have a little patience. We are gonna take our licks the next few weeks. I encourage all of us to keep the faith, because this one was so stinky. 

Bottom line, we knew where we had deficits: QB play, OLine, and WR…and here we are. Let’s keep getting better, try to steal a win or two, and keep paddling.

PS…preseason I told you guys 6-6 with a loss to Cal. I still stand by my prediction despite being (kinda) wrong on the Cal game. 

WDE!

Glad to hear from ya. My prediction was also 6-6 with wins over Cal, MSU and Vandy.