*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

Not saying we shouldn’t. But he has had his share of opportunities. But what we are doing is not working. 

What opportunities. More often than not for this year when he is in the game things happen. He has thrown maybe 20 passes this year. He is still getting knocked for last year. Is that fair 

4 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

He’d be making noise if he was playing in a competent offense and not the offense who hasn’t thrown for a measly 100 yards in 6 games

Doubt it. He can’t get separation. Hints as to why he has next to no catches. Looks like Sammy coats 

Just now, tigerrules said:

Sec refs only call holding when it is convenient for the league. 

That's why we need to become relevant again.

Just now, Never2Yield said:

That's why we need to become relevant again.

Good luck!

Seeing some bad things tonight. Loafs from our d line. Camera panned on our sidelines and we’ve got guys laughing and dancing while we’re getting our rear end handed to us. Something ain’t right on this team and it’s not just talent. Some serious attitude adjustments are needed.OUr DBs are playing hard though.  All my opinion. 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

IDK but if you expect Fairweather to be what the best Receiving TE in recent history is then you don't have realistic expectations 

I kind of set myself up there but just saying it can be done

22 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

And Hugh Freeze beat Saban nearly a decade ago so that will translate to this year as well.

HA. Not convinced HF is going to fare any better against our main foes than the last two coaches. Great recruiter but I’m just not overly impressed at all with this coaching staff as a whole. We won’t beat OM, Bama and possibly not Vandy or Arky. Two weeks to prep and this is the product. Not to mention, we WILL start losing current recruits. It’s now the nature of CFA. 

Finally a stop by the D!!!

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

Seeing some bad things tonight. Loafs from our d line. Camera panned on our sidelines and we’ve got guys laughing and dancing while we’re getting our rear end handed to us. Something ain’t right on this team and it’s not just talent. Some serious attitude adjustments are needed. All my opinion. 

Maybe they're just not as manic as we are..

Just now, Gowebb11 said:

Seeing some bad things tonight. Loafs from our d line. Camera panned on our sidelines and we’ve got guys laughing and dancing while we’re getting our rear end handed to us. Something ain’t right on this team and it’s not just talent. Some serious attitude adjustments are needed. All my opinion. 

But that sounds entirely too much like some Malzhan and Harskins sideline attitude.  

Just now, homersapien said:

20 - 14 at half works for me.

PLEASE!!!

Can Thorne not lead anyone? Why continue going to the blanket coverage? Anything in the middle? 

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Maybe they're just not as manic as we are..

It’s a bad look. I’ve several of my friends text me about it so I’m not the only one that noticed.