"The other team"

LPTiger

Why does Biden use such curious language? Why does he repeatedly interrupt himself and say "well I will not get into that."   It is embarrassing...   This is the leader of the free world....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

39 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Why does Biden use such curious language? Why does he repeatedly interrupt himself and say "well I will not get into that."   It is embarrassing...   This is the leader of the free world....

My wife is a a retired speech language therapist. Not a Trumpbot and hates Fox News. Claims some very serious issues with Joe. She terms what he is forced do as “ elder abuse” by the handlers.

Edited by SaltyTiger
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

23 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

My wife is a a retired speech language therapist. Not a Trumpbot and hates Fox News. Claims some very serious issues with Joe. She terms what he is forced do as “ elder abuse” by the handlers.

He has had a well documented speech impediment since childhood.  He is older and certainly displays signs of being older.  That said, he isn't some walking vegetable like some on the right want to portray. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

You do remember George W. speaking don't you?  They all have habits when speaking.  I don't think it is nearly as big of a deal as you feel that it is. Very few can deliver a speech like Reagan, Clinton or Obama.  They were elite public speakers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

He has had a well documented speech impediment since childhood.  He is older and certainly displays signs of being older.  That said, he isn't some walking vegetable like some on the right want to portray. 

Not saying that he is a “walking vegetable”. We are not talking speech impediment. Can not put a finger on it but something is off. Look at the eyes according to my wife. 

Here is a doozy:

He doesn’t need to speak when he is tired.  Blinken is about to commit suicide.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Biden has always been of mediocre intelligence and questionable ethics...in other words, a garden variety D.C. pol.

His filter has deteriorated pretty significantly, and can't be attributed to "stuttering" (the go-to goaltend for Joe).

Needs to not be the '24 Dem nominee for all of our sakes, and he has a bunch of company on both sides of the aisle in needing to go play with grandkids or play bocce ball.

The Race (1).jpg

Edited by SLAG-91
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Yep. It’s damn ridiculous.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Here is a doozy:

Israel doesn’t think Hamas deliberately did it. They think it’s a misfire.

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Here is a doozy:

I probably shouldn’t speak for two days after flying that far, but my mind is fine.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not saying that he is a “walking vegetable”. We are not talking speech impediment. Can not put a finger on it but something is off. Look at the eyes according to my wife. 

Combination of jet lag, not wanting to choose the wrong word in a very delicate situation where everyone is dissecting every word and probably some impact of old age. Nothing too mysterious. Travel zaps me more than it used to. In my 20s & even 30s I could have run off the plane and played hard all night. Now, feed me, let me rest and don’t ask me too many questions.

4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

You do remember George W. speaking don't you?  They all have habits when speaking.  I don't think it is nearly as big of a deal as you feel that it is. Very few can deliver a speech like Reagan, Clinton or Obama.  They were elite public speakers.

Reagan stumbled quite a bit off script. Bush seemed decrepit in his 40s. So did his Dad. Awkward as hell.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Israel doesn’t think Hamas deliberately did it. They think it’s a misfire.

I’m sure it was a misfire, it hit a parking lot, but what does that have to do with shooting straight?  He was trying to be funny, but bad timing.

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

In my 20s & even 30s I could have run off the plane and played hard all night. Now, feed me, let me rest and don’t ask me too many questions.

Same here. In the old days I thought all flights had a two double Bloody Mary requirement. Never could accomplish that on an often Friday afternoon hop I used to take from Columbia SC to Atlanta.

I do wonder at times if Joe really wants to be where he is. Just looks so robotic.

21 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Yea, he can’t bike ride, nor climb stairs either. :moon:

Edited by DKW 86

13 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Yea, he can’t bike ride, nor climb stairs either. 

Other then the stairs he went up and down getting on and off the plane?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

Other than the stairs he went up and down getting on and off the plane?

And how many men his age ride a bike? And how many young people have bike accidents?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

And how many men his age ride a bike? And how many young people have bike accidents?

“Joe Biden can’t pop a sick wheelie. Checkmate, libtards”

• Haha 4

Just now, CoffeeTiger said:

The Conservatives on here are getting weirder and weirder with their criticisms. 

I mean Dijon mustard and tans suits happened. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

His lies are getting ridiculous, easily debunked.  Does this have anything to do with a stutter?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

His lies are getting ridiculous, easily debunked.  Does this have anything to do with a stutter?

Joe is mistaken. He met Golda Meir in Israel in 1973 before the Yom Kippur War. 

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Joe is mistaken. He met Golda Meir in Israel in 1973 before the Yom Kippur War. 

And, he lied.  Is it stuttering or a mental problem or just age.  What is the excuse?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

And, he lied.  Is it stuttering or a mental problem or just age.  What is the excuse?

He mixed up two events from 50 freaking years ago lol. 

• Like 1