Trump Ga case

auburnatl1

A friend of mine in the ga legislature (a Republican) told me 6 months ago that the Fulton co charges were the most dangerous to trump, of all the cases. I saw him the other night right after trumps lawyer had pleaded guilty.  His feeling was that trumps situation was deteriorating and was now “dire”. 
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/21/politics/chesebro-powell-plea-deals-trump-takeaways/index.html

Edited by auburnatl1

7 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

A friend of mine in the ga legislature (a Republican) told me 6 months ago that the Fulton co charges were the most dangerous to trump, of all the cases. I saw him the other night right after trumps lawyer had pleaded guilty.  His feeling was that trumps situation was deteriorating and was now “dire”. 
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/21/politics/chesebro-powell-plea-deals-trump-takeaways/index.html

He would be correct.  With the former DA, I would still give Trump's team the edge, but with Fani Willis..... his goose is likely cooked.  She still has some morons working in that office, but she won't likely have them doing anything of importance on this case.  Thankfully, the governor has been keeping the legislative body (mainly the Senate) from making absolute fools of themselves trying to shut her down.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Now Trump is claiming she was never his lawyer. So why the privilege claim? 😂

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Now Trump is claiming she was never his lawyer. So why the privilege claim? 😂

Biden has obviously lost several steps cognitively. But trump is only 2 years younger.  Trump was always whacky and not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But have you noticed recently it seems much worse? Complete misfire babble? I’m wondering if it’s stress or something bigger is going on.

4 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Biden has obviously lost several steps cognitively. But trump is only 2 years younger.  Trump was always whacky and not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But have you noticed recently it seems much worse? Complete misfire babble? I’m wondering if it’s stress or something bigger is going on.

He’s definitely deteriorating.

I hope so. Ole Orange needs to set like the sun in a western sky. 

Jenna Ellis just pled guilty as well. All of the lawyers seem to know what’s coming.

Jenna had the nerve to cry in her statement. No more smiles huh Jenna?

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Jenna Ellis just pled guilty as well. All of the lawyers seem to know what’s coming.

Jenna had the nerve to cry in her statement. No more smiles huh Jenna?

Jenna Ellis has no money to defend herself.  She was very loyal to Trump during the fight for voter integrity and now, with Trump raising millions for his defense, has none for his loyal supporters.

It is amazing the Trump demands loyalty from his followers, but will no reciprocate when people loyal to him are in need of support.  He will get what he deserves in the end.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

It is amazing the Trump demands loyalty from his followers, but will no reciprocate when people loyal to him are in need of support.  He will get what he deserves in the end.

Doesn’t surprise me one bit. The guys got caught stealing money from his own charities and has a long history of not paying his invoices for work performed. 

• Like 2