abw0004

Just now, bishoptf said:

Another great play by Thorne....

Blaming that on Thorne is dumb

And you're not

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

Even if Thorne was a good QB how can you expect someone to come in on 3rd and long, cold at that point and just somehow be able to be explosive on offense?  I don’t get the logic. 

Edited by AUTigergrad08
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Ashford completely botched the play before. Quez was seen in the background looking in dismay.

The thing for me is while he is running to the sideline throw it away, 3rd and 2 vs 3rd and 6.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, tigerrules said:

Why stop pursuing  the football.  Could have pinned them back 

Returner looked them off. 

Man, defense shows life and offense stinks it up. Offense shows life and defense stinks it up. Can we just play solid on both sides of the ball at the same time?

• Like 1

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

I will be so glad…so DAYUM glad when I see the headline, “Peyton Thorn Enters The Tranfer Portal.” 

Maybe he’ll go somewhere that he doesn’t have to block for himself…

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I will be so glad…so DAYUM glad when I see the headline, “Peyton Thorn Enters The Tranfer Portal.” 

He’s been awful but who could succeed getting thrown out there repeatedly on 3rd and long? 

• Like 1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Even if Thorne was a good QB how can you expect someone to come in on 3rd and long, cold at that point and just somehow be able to be explosive on offense.  I don’t get the logic. 

It’s insane. 

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Ashford completely botched the play before. Quez was seen in the background looking in dismay.

He def pointed the other way. Doesn't mean that was the call though. Either way it's the same result.