*Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread*

abw0004

So we just need to keep hiring and firing coaches until we miraculously land Nick Marshall 2.0 right out of hte gate. Awesome.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Can’t wait to hear him say how we lost because of how untalented we are after the game (the usual).

Fun thing about Freeze is he makes all the excuses BEFORE the game. 

• Haha 2

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Let’s try Holden, the other guys aren’t it and aren’t going to be “it” anytime soon.

At this rate I'm convinced Holden killed Hugh's dog

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

In all seriousness, I've watched, rewatched, and I can't begin to come up with a single reason why.  Like you said, basic fundamentals, basic plays, basic concepts... We're bad at everything it seems.  It's truly inexplicable. 

just looks like poor coaching and piss poor play calling to me...

• Like 1

The entire offensive gameplan, especially the dual qb choice has been abysmal and Busch league IQ coaching all year. This kind of coaching, even with talent deficits is unacceptable. I haven't seen an offense so inept since Clint Mosley and Barrett Trotter....just unimaginative and high school level playcalling...I'm over it

• Like 1

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Auburn should never lose to either Mississippi school by double digits and should never lose to either team in consecutive years.

Never

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Auburn should never lose to either Mississippi school by double digits and should never lose to either team in consecutive years.

Friend, we lost that placeholder a few years ago. Auburn being relevant is a distant memory.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Again, we might win two more games this season.

I think we can drop Arkansas and the cupcake before the Bama game. Vandy looks like a toss-up at this point. 6 is our cap.

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Damn. Defense played their d**ks off all night, and finally get gassed to the point of no return. Sad state of affairs. 

Coaching staff needs a gut check. 

Feel bad for the players on D. As I have for so many games in the last 10 years. With all our offensive minded coaches. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

So do we start losing commits after this or nah?

It’s coming.  No one in their right mind would want to be part of this no matter how much we pay them or what nonsense is said to them.  

• Like 1

Auburn made another bad choice for its head coach. I know, I know, he doesn't have the players yet. Ask yourself this, did Caddy do more with less last season??? Auburn looked better under a first time coach than this guy who kept bragging about beating Alabama twice. Who cares??? It won't be better next season. This will be a long haul and Hugh won't be around when it eventually gets better.