I support the coaches and players

Auburn93

I think the majority want freeze to succeed but there were some very egregious things in the past few games coaching wise that do hurt things. I don't mind a 2 qb system but this may be the worst I've ever seen it run.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I didn’t even watch it…but I don’t support whatever just happened tonight. I think we’re entering our Tennessee-level wilderness wanderings…

Edited by AUINSY
  • Sad 1

Just now, bigbird said:

I'm all in on Freeze! 

That said it's not the loss, it's how we look in a loss. Right now, we're looking pretty out of sync. 

Out of sync is a nice way to put it. But yeah, I am still very excited about the future. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Ome call out an inept inept play calling and still support the team. Im still all in on Freeze but his play calling all year has been terrible. Balence with run and pass plays calls would likely have given us a win tonight.

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Out of sync is a nice way to put it. But yeah, I am still very excited about the future. 

I'm trying, man... I'm trying! 

• Haha 2

On 10/21/2023 at 9:46 PM, GreenTiger said:

Why does Freeze get a pass at this point??? And if your answer is rebuilding… then that’s a poor excuse for coach number two 

You are right. Let’s fire his ass and show him! 

For now, I will let him build what he’s trying to build. 

Edited by CCTAU
  • Like 2

All I know something good happens then right on que something bad happened . More often than not switching the QBs and kill whatever momentum u have

This just puts me in a horrible mood and it's not worth it. This game was totally win-able, and we blew it, for the 100th time. Our guys, 3 star or 5, are not being coached to success, and I'm just tired of the $h!t$h0w that the Auburn football program has become, top down. 

• Like 4

We are in the same position FSU was in under Mike Norvell’s first season.  Even the same reactions from the fans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Totally agree with this sentiment.

Proud of the defense for playing tough again.

I didn't want Freeze either, but man, he's our guy now and I do believe he's working his tail off.  We've gotta keep pulling for him.  We're not climbing out of this pit overnight and we can't change coaches again.  Turning on him won't make it us better, it will only dig the hole deeper.  Gotta keep a lid on this toxic fan crap and keep pulling for these kids and coaches.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

maybe the boards will be more peaceful when people sober up.  🤷‍♂️

Sober up and grow up. 

most people still love auburn they are just blowing off steam.

• Like 3

I think one can be whole heartedly behind Freeze and still be pissed at the offensive dysfunction. 

A great offensive mind, which Hugh Freeze is, should be able to find how we can compete week in and week out, and make it happen. 

In his own words, he’s too busy recruiting. Figure out how to do both. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Ah, we're at the "I'm a bigger AU supporter than you" a lot earlier in this particular coaching tenure.

You are correct if you want to burn this house down while we are recruiting wide receivers who can get separation. (and i know it isn't just wide receivers.)

Count the sacks, tfls, and bad passes when we threw the ball. The players are doing the best they can, and the coaches are limited in what the players can execute.