Post game thread: Ole Miss

TitanTiger

Not happy with the outcome. Was super refreshed in the off-season, now not so much. A long way to go and honestly not much positive to say at this point. Defense is giving it their all and I feel bad for them.War Eagle 

• Like 1

Almost every game feels like watching the mizzou game from last year over and over, except we always come out on the losing side 

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 2

Offense is really hard to watch. The level of ineptitude passing the ball is just simply mind blowing at this point.

I feel bad for our defense.....

• Like 1

Just now, MaitlandTiger said:

Pick a damn QB and play football. Ray Charles can see that. 

What?!? The 2QB system is working to perfection

• Haha 2

Defense looked great, as they have in every game but one. 

AU homefield advantage still works. We caught a ton of breaks in the first half. 

Offense is beyond bad and you're crazy if you don't place some of the blame on the coaching staff. 

• Like 5

Just now, Didba said:

What?!? The 2QB system is working to perfection

At least as well as everyone but Hugh Freeze could have predicted!

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

The pulling robby on 3rd and 1 and bringing in PT and getting an illegal substitution was really the dagger. Just painful 

Yes! If I was HC and didn't call that, someone is fired with a boot in his a$$. If I called it, I hope I have someone close that can tell me how freaking stupid that was and how I ought to have my a$$ fired for it. 

• Like 3

Glad the defense showed that they can give us a chance to win. 

I simply cannot watch another game this year with this product they're putting on the field. They're literally doing nothing to instill any sort of confidence going forward, unimpressed, 0/10 wouldn't hire again.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, AUcivE09 said:

Offense is really hard to watch. The level of ineptitude passing the ball is just simply mind blowing at this point.

I feel bad for our defense.....

The defense played fairly well but had multiple stupid penalties at extremely bad times.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

The pulling robby on 3rd and 1 and bringing in PT and getting an illegal substitution was really the dagger. Just painful 

That was the epitome of ineptitude, the zenith of incompetence, the .... awwwww, offense could not be more broken and if Gus Freeze insinuates the team is just without talent (like he has several times this season) I'm turning off my OTV donation. BS.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

I just don't think anyone (who would take this job) can do it if Freeze can't.

I mean I’d rather have Shadeur as QB but the outcome remains the same 

Defense played with so much heart. Really proud of them. Keys and Scott were both phenomenal. Harris continues to play outstanding ball, and Asante, other than his late hit, is probably my favorite player to watch on the whole team. Never stops going full speed. 

Thought Hunter looked the best we’ve seen him all year. Wish we could have used Battie and Cobb in more creative ways than we saw. Passing game is non-existent. Can’t explain it. Can’t explain the offensive plan, other than there being a mulish commitment to running the ball. 

The coaches have no faith in our passing game. It shows. And I think that lack of confidence has likely bled into the offense itself. It’s excruciating to watch. As bad as I can remember. 

• Like 4