*Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, AU-24 said:

Yes, on the good side Thorne had like 240 yards passing and three TDs. Hunter ran for over 100 yards.

Yea I fixed that. Meant to type 200 yards. 

• Like 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Ok well piss and moan then. Sh*t I don’t know what to tell you. Games over. QB threw for 300 yards with 3 TD’s and 0 interceptions. I’m going to enjoy it, myself. 

What are you, an id10t. Didn’t you see how crappy they played. How can you be happy about a win! Winning sucks. Fire freeze! Call Harsin back. OMG the sky is upon us! We are doomed. Doomed I tell you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CCTAU said:

What are you, an id10t. Didn’t you see how crappy they played. How can you be happy about a win! Winning sucks. Fire freeze! Call Harsin back. OMG the sky is upon us! We are doomed. Doomed I tell you!

This fanbase can’t find joy in sh*t dude. Natty or bust. Gotta win them all by 40 too.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good win. Shades of Malzahn are still very much there and unsettling, but we needed that SEC win before going on the road again. Jordan Hare showed up, one half showed a lot of potential, I think Thorne got a lot of needed confidence and Hunter continues to wake up. A lot of positives. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Hyperbolize much?

• Haha 1

At this point, I am extremely happy with the win. Are we there yet? No. 
But we see how well this scheme can work with the right play calling. 
I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Whether it’s the way out, or a train, I have no idea. But I have hope it’s the way out.

War Damn Eagle!

I’m just glad we’re arguing about winning for once!!! WDE boys!!! 

:wareagle::wareagle::wareagle:

Edited by AUINSY
  • Like 1

Just now, CCTAU said:

At this point, I am extremely happy with the win. Are we there yet? No. 
But we see how well this scheme can work with the right play calling. 
I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Whether it’s the way out, or a train, I have no idea. But I have hope it’s the way out.

War Damn Eagle!

Agreed.  With all points.  And that as long as the coaches put players in situations that allow them to succeed, they can.  They just need to do it the entire game. 

2 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

Good win. Shades of Malzahn are still very much there and unsettling, but we needed that SEC win before going on the road again. Jordan Hare showed up, one half showed a lot of potential, I think Thorne got a lot of needed confidence and Hunter continues to wake up. A lot of positives. 

Think PT has been plenty capable the whole time, but until today, has not gotten much help from his coaches. Good needed win for sure. We should win 7, but none will be easy. 

7 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Ok well piss and moan then. Sh*t I don’t know what to tell you. Games over. QB threw for 230+ yards with 3 TD’s and 0 interceptions. I’m going to enjoy it, myself. 

You have to take the bad with the good, guy! Wth is wrong with you?😎

10 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

The coaching staff should know how to win.  They are the ones not demonstrating it.  

Not disagreeing with that, but the #5 non-tackle on 4th down is a perfect example. You square up and make that play if it’s the last thing you do. You DONT dive in there like Captain Marvel trying to get airborne.